Status
Not open for further replies.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
We are having another sordid resignation in NY w/ a local Congressman. He is married with kids and took a picture of himself shirtless and emailed it to a lady on a "singles hook up" site! She went public with his photos and 3 hours later, he resigned ( after a brief chat with the speaker of the House Bainor).

So today I open Facebook and there's a friend of mine with a photo of himself shirtless and flexing his muscle in the bathroom mirror - posed just like Christopher Lee did! Oh I laughed:)

Aresi

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Fremont, CA
I has lots of happies today.

1) My roomie, woke me up and brought me a pastry, with a candy cane "candle" and tried to sing me happy birthday. Poor thing couldn't finish cause she's sick.

2) Lots of happy birthday wishes on my facebook.

3) Boyfriend keeping his promise to spend the day with me.

4) Roomie coming in to tell me that she's saved enough to get me a nice prime rib dinner tonight, and insisting that I do it, even though we're broke, and told her we could go out next weekend for my birthday.

Those are what made me smile today.

What's making you smile today?

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

1) My roomie, woke me up and brought me a pastry, with a candy cane "candle" and tried to sing me happy birthday. Poor thing couldn't finish cause she's sick.

4) Roomie coming in to tell me that she's saved enough to get me a nice prime rib dinner tonight, and insisting that I do it, even though we're broke, and told her we could go out next weekend for my birthday.

Happy birthday!!! I'm glad you were born...that makes me smile today! :) :) :)

Last edited:

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma

Happy Birthday!!! :toast:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
So, this morning I thought my wife left for work without so much as a "bye, I'm going to work" and you know, it's Valentine's Day and this made me very sad. :( So I got up, got my baby up and I was in the kitchen cutting up strawberries and bananas for her when my wife came through the door with a giant Valentine balloon, a bag full of candy/chocolate and a card. :) That made me smile today.

What made YOU smile today??

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
So, this morning I thought my wife left for work without so much as a "bye, I'm going to work" and you know, it's Valentine's Day and this made me very sad. :( So I got up, got my baby up and I was in the kitchen cutting up strawberries and bananas for her when my wife came through the door with a giant Valentine balloon, a bag full of candy/chocolate and a card. :) That made me smile today.

That made me smile today.

What made you smile today?

Trish342

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Mansfield Tx

Awwww B...That is so sweet. Yes, THAT made me smile also. :)

What made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread