Something has gone HORRIBLY wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrj

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
DFW, TX
Well I don't know about the horrible part, :p but I left my joye 510 by mistake at home today and ended up buying a pack of my favorite analogs when I was at work: Marlboro Smooth

I lit one up and man... I felt disgusted! They used to taste so good, and now I am just sitting here with 19 cigarettes left in front of me and they look so horrible to me x(

Definitely a blessing in disguise, and to think that these were my favorite cigarettes YUK

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Been there. Opinions vary from "why did I used to smoke these" to "can't stand an analog anymore". I'm in the first category, but still smoke a few ultra lights a day. They always taste bland, but have a certain satisfaction factor. Some say it's the MAO inhibitors in tobacco that are the next most addictive component to nicotine.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Oh, and it’s not horribly wrong it’s a wonderful journey to a heather life.

It’s your body telling you it was horrible in the first place you just forgot now it’s reminding you. Have fun and enjoy.

Well I don't know about the horrible part, :p but I left my joye 510 by mistake at home today and ended up buying a pack of my favorite analogs when I was at work: Marlboro Smooth

I lit one up and man... I felt disgusted! They used to taste so good, and now I am just sitting here with 19 cigarettes left in front of me and they look so horrible to me x(

Definitely a blessing in disguise, and to think that these were my favorite cigarettes YUK

smitti1

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2010
USA

Yea!!! I can't wait to get to that point. Got to order first though! Congrats!!!

I think that it is wonderful that you had this experience. I have not had an analog since I started vaping because I am afraid I would go back. I have, however, been around people who are smoking and I find that the smell slightly sickens me. The first day I vaped and smelled an analog I was thinking how great it smelled, so I guess I have turned a corner as well. But I will never chance an analog - don't trust myself.

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
I had to switch to menthol cigarettes because I couldn't stand my regular ones anymore. Once I got my nic strength sorted out, I have had few problems resisting the occasional temptation to have a cig. Today I have been cig-free for 21 days, and vaping is so much better than smoking ever was!

Your story does make me want to order an extra battery or 2...just in case!:)

ddrj

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
DFW, TX
I had to switch to menthol cigarettes because I couldn't stand my regular ones anymore. Once I got my nic strength sorted out, I have had few problems resisting the occasional temptation to have a cig. Today I have been cig-free for 21 days, and vaping is so much better than smoking ever was!

Your story does make me want to order an extra battery or 2...just in case!:)

Hah, +1 to ordering an extra battery :) Extra battery or a pack of cigarettes? Speaking of which...

For sale: A pack of Marlboro Smooth (one is missing :p ) lol

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
might want to consider an eGo.. (riva, whichever) goes with all your 510 stuff but the battery lasts a whole lot longer.. I used to smoke the same brand as you.. I leave an open pack in my purse for those uncontrollable moments.. I light up, take a drag, gag at the nastiness and put it out.. Man, I used to love those things..

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
might want to consider an eGo.. (riva, whichever) goes with all your 510 stuff but the battery lasts a whole lot longer.. I used to smoke the same brand as you.. I leave an open pack in my purse for those uncontrollable moments.. I light up, take a drag, gag at the nastiness and put it out.. Man, I used to love those things..
With you on this one, and even think its cheaper to go to a ego/riva because the battery will last a lot longer due to less charging.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Amazing. Let's see Nicrette or nicoderm do THAT!

Nicorette gum made me WANT to smoke - also it tasted like .... after about 5 mins - the gum also gave me awful shakes and anxiety.

I also cant smoke any more the carbon monoixde 'rush' now makes me feel sick and faint. Who knew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread