• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Something is Happening with NJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporista

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
I heard through the grapevine, but am awaiting confirmation, that njoy reps have been let go.That the brand is folding...Who or what to believe I have no idea, but one stockist promises to show me their email... In South Africa, Calora PTY LTD has the distribution rights for njoy. Have they lost these rights to another company? Something more sinister?
Well I hope something is cooking. Calora's after sales management of the njoy Brand has been hopeless. Had the sales reps got their act together they would have been the leading brand in retailers. I've personally been waiting weeks for replacement parts sold under guarantees with their starter kits- I'm sure there must be many other people in the same boat too. I've written them off and given up. Meanwhile I hope someone has some news on what is happening. But that's all good news for the small band of online suppliers we have here who do a sterling job and with great products at fair prices and yes, reliable service.
Frankly if NJOY withdraws from the country, they won't be missed thanks to parts interchangebility. They use generics. But their Guarantees were good, but it seems like their guarantees are worthless. I mean seriously do they know that there are a number of different 801 models and they have introduced at least 2 different models and possibly more to the market as starter kits.
Now when someone's atty dies, the replacement atty won't necessarily work on the batts of the original kit...I found this out the hard way when I tried to fix a friends atty. Oh Lordy. What a parts replacement nightmare NJOY is looking at with all those different 801 models floating around the marketplace. Truth be told they should have just stuck with one model 801. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread