Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Not surprised I agree with your review....

Some flavor reports after tasting a few. As mgmrick said - there stronger and more smokey for tobaccos and have a Different over all flavor to the tobaccos. I am loving them my self and I can't wait to see how steep time affects them!!!
1) Tabakum, This is a VERY good full flavor tobacco that is robust and satisfying! Loving this one a lot and these do-not taste like any of the Super Concentrates and yet take 1% - 2% for mixing YUMMY (Winner)
I mixed it at 4 drops in a 5ml bottle and it was strong and clean tasting...
2) Strawberries, Taste and smell like fresh picked strawberries NOT candyish and I mixed it up at 5 Drops right from bottle to 5ml final juice! I am loving this one also,,,Yummy!!!
3)Yuco, Mixed at 4 drops per 5ml in 100% VG - I also dig this flavor and it kinda reminds me of a RY4 with a mellow tobacco and some vanilla. Soft smooth and mello - Just a all around nice vape! Smell is a nice vanilla...
4) Klondike Steeping and smells like a bit of black licorice...?
5) Strong orange, Like the name says and I mean dead on - not candyish but Real good sweet/sour Orange flavor!!! Smell / taste the same --- Two thumbs up! 5 stars and my top rating a Orange flavor ever had...
I will get back on the rest when I can put this tabakum down................

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Been vaping the Yuco this evening and love it. I'm not sure if it is tobacco or not, if so it's barely detectable. It does however have a great vanilla caramel flavor that reminds me of a Werthers candy.

I get the sweetness but not like a Werthers. What percentage did you mix it at?

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This afternoon I heard within 48 hours. I'm planning on stopping by there tomorrow so I'll update unless it happens before that.
Well, crap. I was hoping for tomorrow. I am doing a upstairs bathroom floor this weekend. They are having a sale 10% off until Sunday.....hmmm I hope I can get in on the sale.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
What's the code for 10%? I only got 7% in my newsletter.

edited, nevermind, wrong thread, hehe
Well, crap. I was hoping for tomorrow. I am doing a upstairs bathroom floor this weekend. They are having a sale 10% off until Sunday.....hmmm I hope I can get in on the sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread