Status
Not open for further replies.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I will only be able to afford a few to try. 7.99 for 10mL seems a touch pricey.

If it's true that we only use 1 drop per 2ml then one bottle is going to go a long way and be worth the price. Excited to see all the flavors once they are on the website, especially the tobaccos.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
If it's true that we only use 1 drop per 2ml then one bottle is going to go a long way and be worth the price. Excited to see all the flavors once they are on the website, especially the tobaccos.

Mixed at 1% each bottle will make 1000ml of juice. That doesn't seem expensive to me. Inexpensive really.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Maybe next time around they might have smaller bottles to work with but for now it is what it is. I personally want a 120 ml bottle of tobacco and yuco flavor..... not that I can do the math on how much juice that would make....lol

Going for a lifetime supply? lol

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Maybe next time around they might have smaller bottles to work with but for now it is what it is. I personally want a 120 ml bottle of tobacco and yuco flavor..... not that I can do the math on how much juice that would make....lol

yaaaa .. I was hoping you'd say which of the tobacco's you liked the best. I read the post on page 1 and out of the ones reviewed I was thinking of getting the Yuco and the Tobacco one too. I just don't want any chocolate or licorice taste in mine, so those 2 sounded good to me. Glad to hear you like those, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread