Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
It's called a request! It's up to the vendor to make sure they are safe ! Derrrr......

Seems very strange to me how you never seemed to complain about or nitpick anything about Vapingzone when they were sending you free stuff. Sure seems like a bad case of sour grapes.

NexPax

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Salzburg
There is diacetyl in some of the Baker Flavors, it seem's they have been tested by them, at least some of them.

Apricot
No

Pineapple
No

Orange
No

Banana
No

Barberry
No

Vanilla
No

Grapes
No

Cherry
No

Pear
No

Duchess pear
No

Caramel
0.2%

Strawberries
No

Coconut
No

Brandy
No

Mocha
No

Creme Brulee
0.08%

Lemon
No

Raspberries
0.0009%

Honey
No

Honey
No

Almonds
0.01%

Mint
No

Peach
No

Rum
No

Blackcurrant
No

Tiramisu
0.6%

Chocolate
No

Apple
No

Source:
http://baker-flavors.blogspot.co.at/2010/03/e-cigarettes.html

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Those are indeed my 2 favorites of the tobacco flavors. And my favorite of any flavor I have vaped to date.....but of course flavor is subjective. I stopped in yesterday on a fellow vapor and with each flavor his eyes got brighter. ( He works in a b/m ecig store locally)

yaaaa .. I was hoping you'd say which of the tobacco's you liked the best. I read the post on page 1 and out of the ones reviewed I was thinking of getting the Yuco and the Tobacco one too. I just don't want any chocolate or licorice taste in mine, so those 2 sounded good to me. Glad to hear you like those, thanks!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
This question would be better asked to vapingzone. They know the source of flavors. Anyone not working for vz is just guessing.

There is diacetyl in some of the Baker Flavors, it seem's they have been tested by them, at least some of them.

Apricot
No

Pineapple
No

Orange
No

Banana
No

Barberry
No

Vanilla
No

Grapes
No

Cherry
No

Pear
No

Duchess pear
No

Caramel
0.2%

Strawberries
No

Coconut
No

Brandy
No

Mocha
No

Creme Brulee
0.08%

Lemon
No

Raspberries
0.0009%

Honey
No

Honey
No

Almonds
0.01%

Mint
No

Peach
No

Rum
No

Blackcurrant
No

Tiramisu
0.6%

Chocolate
No

Apple
No

Source:
http://baker-flavors.blogspot.co.at/2010/03/e-cigarettes.html

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Vapingzone has a new line of flavoring COMING SOON for DIY Limited Supply

They are called Baker Flavors. They are Super Duper Concentrated. I mixed these at 1%, 5 drops in 10ml and they haven't steeped for 24 hours yet. I mixed these at 65% pg 35% vg at 12mg.

Here's what I've tried so far:

Klondike - Very rich full bodied tobacco flavor

Yuco - Delicious sweet Vanilla(I think) tobacco flavor. I won't be able to get enough of this one.

Strawberry - Sweet Strawberry with rich thick Cream flavor, almost like Strawberry Shortcake. My wife says Yummy!

Cream & Charlotte - Really rich Sweet Cream and luscious cake flavor.

Chocolate Truffle - By far the most wonderful chocolate flavor I've ever tasted in a vape. My wife loves chocolate and I can't pull her away from this one.

My palette and descriptive abilities are not as good as many others I've seen. All I can say is WOW! They literally make your mouth water, no kidding. I can't even imagine if they get better with steeping.

Not sure about the base. I would guess alcohol, but I can't smell it. Very thin consistency like the VZ SC flavoring.

i will post 5 more flavor desriptions as I try more of these.

More information to follow as to availability and pricing as soon as Vapingzone releases this information.

These are Baker flavors from Russia. I don't think they have been tested for diacetyl. http://baker-flavors.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post.html

It's called a request! It's up to the vendor to make sure they are safe ! Derrrr......

Just do the proper work, for us consumers. We'd like to know.

Baker is clearly stated in the OP...not sure where you are going with this...

Perhaps request the info you want from the supplier ??

you get more flies with honey than you do vinegar...

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Tabakum 2%: Tastes 95% or so like TPA TA to me. At 2% its about equal in strength to my own dilution of TPA TA, which is at 10% in PGA, used as 1 drop per ten ml. The resulting juice is clear but the flavor is strong.

Tobacco 2%: Also tastes 95% or so like TPA TA.

There is a slight difference between these two that I don't think will become apparent to me until I try them at a higher percentage or even better, try them side by side with TPA TA. I think at this point I would say the Tobacco has a bit less of a hay note, and the Tabakum has more of a hay/spicy note.

I love them both, but I also like TA, so I'd keep that in mind.

Cream 3%: This reminds me of TPA sweet cream, which I find horrid. Reminds me of movie theater popcorn butter and feet. If you like TPA sweet cream this will be right up your alley, but I can't even vape this. I'm sure dropping the concentration down to .5% would help immensely, but I can't see it making it something that I would personally enjoy. I will try after I test the other ones.

EDIT: This distinction between the tobacco's I'm making could entirely just be mixer's margin of error. They concentrated enough that a little mistake of the old eyeball in reading the syringe/cylinder may change the concentration and make one taste more pronounced in certain ways. Nevertheless they do smell and look a bit different to me.

Last edited:

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
one of the neat things about these is the low % you need to add and the strong flavor you get for the amount - Then the wait time is low for steep and there easy as Pie to mix (Just like the super concentrate's) and with Strawberry tasting so real and good its a pick for me over capella's that I loved and mixed at 10%,,,2% sounds better and that will grow as more of the flavors are tested. Think Percent of usage and over all cost and you will see these are a GREAT DEAL! SC fell short in the bakery flavors but these new Gourmet Flavors will make up for it and give capella's a real run for the money!!! My only Beef with cap's is the mixing percent being 10% or 15% etc and some made me cough due to the High percent - Thank Gowd I can finally vape Bakery flavors again...
This chocolate Truffle taste awesome and its mixing well with all the other flavors like strawberry and even yuco! :)

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
one of the neat things about these is the low % you need to add and the strong flavor you get for the amount - Then the wait time is low for steep and there easy as Pie to mix (Just like the super concentrate's) and with Strawberry tasting so real and good its a pick for me over capella's that I loved and mixed at 10%,,,2% sounds better and that will grow as more of the flavors are tested. Think Percent of usage and over all cost and you will see these are a GREAT DEAL! SC fell short in the bakery flavors but these new Gourmet Flavors will make up for it and give capella's a real run for the money!!! My only Beef with cap's is the mixing percent being 10% or 15% etc and some made me cough due to the High percent - Thank Gowd I can finally vape Bakery flavors again...
This chocolate Truffle taste awesome and its mixing well with all the other flavors like strawberry and even yuco! :)

The only bakery flavors I am seeing is spongecake and cake--the rest look like fruits and spices and some tobaccos. Would really love to hear what is the difference between the SC strawberry and the new Gourmet Strawberry etc. Price is a little rich for my blood so I need to hear more about the two cake flavors as those look interesting.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Well I never had the SC strawberry but my first thought was on the gourmet strawberry was at first a copy of capella strawberry only at 2% and not 10% but then 24 hours set in and the candyish turn more like the real deal. I was on the capella band wagon before SC due to the easy mixing but found the percentages to make me cough with some of them and switch to all SC PLUS I am a tobacco lover! Any and all good tobaccos will win my heart and I due love to change things up from time to time!
Now if I can get over this Bug and gain my taste buds back for some more Vaping bliss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread