Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
For those of you who have ordered from Bakers Flavors: Do you know if VZs Vanilla Spongecake is the same as the BF Vanilla Biscuit?

I've been wondering the very same thing myself---are you placing an order? I would think that was the one but they have several vanilla's although its the only one that sounds like it in the description. You can always write to Bakers to verify that.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
For those of you who have ordered from Bakers Flavors: Do you know if VZs Vanilla Spongecake is the same as the BF Vanilla Biscuit?

I ordered a bottle of that from Bakers. At the time, it was called Vanilla Spongecake.

Matter of fact, this is exactly what it looked like on my order

Vanilla Sponge Cake - 5.63 USD

Last edited:

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I ordered a bottle of that from Bakers. At the time, it was called Vanilla Spongecake.

Matter of fact, this is exactly what it looked like on my order

Vanilla Sponge Cake - 5.63 USD

Hopefully they are just out of it right now. I did not get an answer on if Tabakum was gone for good or coming back in stock at a later date. I have enough Spongecake to last for many years considering I use it very sparingly BUT I do want to get flavors directly from them and do a side by side comparison based on what some others have mentioned in this thread. Also it would be beyond foolish for them to get rid of one of the best flavors they have :facepalm: Hopefully its temporarily out of stock or renamed.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Hopefully they are just out of it right now. I did not get an answer on if Tabakum was gone for good or coming back in stock at a later date. I have enough Spongecake to last for many years considering I use it very sparingly BUT I do want to get flavors directly from them and do a side by side comparison based on what some others have mentioned in this thread. Also it would be beyond foolish for them to get rid of one of the best flavors they have :facepalm: Hopefully its temporarily out of stock or renamed.
It's odd they did not answer your query. The couple of times I inquired about something with Bakers I rec'd a reply within several days. I remember being surprised when the replies came back so quickly. Haven't tried to contact them in the last ~year though.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Maybe I was too whiney :laugh: On a similar note, I have started a thread in this same area of flavor reviews-- for reviews and discussion of this line by its name. Anyone can read or add as I am referring to them there by their actual source.
Not too whiny ..... I figure a business should respond to questions about product if they expect peeps to trust and buy from them.
Great idea starting the new thread. Gonna go and get subbed right now.... thanks for the heads up.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I'm revisiting my Gourmet Flavors and I've forgotten how much to add of the Cake to 10ml is it a couple of drops?

The standard is 1 drop per 2 ml ... so for 10ml it would be 5 drops. I personally don't like it that strong, so I make all my Gourmets at 1 drop per 3ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread