Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Well I never had the SC strawberry but my first thought was on the gourmet strawberry was at first a copy of capella strawberry only at 2% and not 10% but then 24 hours set in and the candyish turn more like the real deal. I was on the capella band wagon before SC due to the easy mixing but found the percentages to make me cough with some of them and switch to all SC PLUS I am a tobacco lover! Any and all good tobaccos will win my heart and I due love to change things up from time to time!
Now if I can get over this Bug and gain my taste buds back for some more vaping bliss....

Yeah I get that too with some flavors by Capella's that I even like alot---coughing. Definately tempting me...lol

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Seems very strange to me how you never seemed to complain about or nitpick anything about Vapingzone when they were sending you free stuff. Sure seems like a bad case of sour grapes.

And we sure know who is on that list for free stuff you mention by certain people who repeatedly only post on Vaping Zone threads or post to pimp Vaping Zone on all other threads they post in. I think you're just upset he named the source on this thread. Why would that matter to you?

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
These are Baker flavors from Russia. I don't think they have been tested for diacetyl. http://baker-flavors.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post.html

They do say that they have the Russian bill of health...but, anyone know what specs the Russians have for healthy food additives. As well they mention that they contain essential oils, which as far as I'm concerned, I've always thought oils where of limits for vaping. I translated the info and frankly it doesn't encourage me to buy these flavours. Thx very much for the info on their origin, good to know. If no one else has done so, I'm going to ask Leah about all this. They sound really tasty, but there are limits...and I want to know what they are in this case, before I buy. ;)
OK, some have been tested for diacetyl, but they still specify on their site that they contain ess. oils.
To vape or not to vape, or not give a .... , so why not smoke.
I want clear info, and won't use these without it. Does anyone else care about that aspect?

Last edited:

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
They do say that they have the Russian bill of health...but, anyone know what specs the Russians have for healthy food additives. As well they mention that they contain essential oils, which as far as I'm concerned, I've always thought oils where of limits for vaping. I translated the info and frankly it doesn't encourage me to buy these flavours. Thx very much for the info on their origin, good to know. If no one else has done so, I'm going to ask Leah about all this. They sound really tasty, but there are limits...and I want to know what they are in this case, before I buy. ;)
OK, some have been tested for diacetyl, but they still specify on their site that they contain ess. oils.
I want clear info, and won't use these without it. Does anyone else care about that aspect?

I have read what is posted on other flavors sites and I honestly don't think we know for sure what we are vaping with any flavors. There is usually a big disclosure statement about flavors being for food use for any flavor distributor. As far as I know there are no flavors specifically made just for vaping. A lot of the TFA flavors say they have essential oils also. It is exactly this type of hype that's going to ruin things for vapors when the FDA gets involved.

The only thing I know for sure about vaping is that I'm inhaling a lot less chemicals by vaping than I was when I was smoking. For that matter God only knows what we're taking into our bodies with the air we breath, the food we eat, and the water we drink. Do we really know what's in any of them and is there anything we can really do about it?

I personally think what we vape is the least of our problems. JMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Five drop per 10ml.
I think your a little paranoid but that's just me.
As far as I know there are no long term tests on vaping. I am willing to gamble.
If vaping had not come along I am sure I would still be smoking proven cancer sticks..... so no I am not concerned with 5 drops mixed with 10ml of pg/vg/nic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread