Something New - VZ SC Gourmet Flavors. Limited Supply DIY ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
It was pretty easy. except for going through this entire Forum subject. All the info is here but you have to go through every page. I'll be happy to give you a break down.

first I went through the flavoring website and figured out what flavors I wanted. Here e some links.

of course the pages are in Russian. But if you use Chrome it will auto translate for you.

http://baker-flavors.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_1145.html?m=1

http://baker-flavors.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-accept-orders-on-our-email.html?m=1

The tobaccos are at the bottom.

Email them. Their email is at the second link.

In a day or 2 he will email you back with the total.

they only accept western union. Make sure you get his full name. I didn't have the option of using my bank so I went to a publi X supermarket and sent it there. Cost 10 bucks.

After they do the western union transaction they give you a tracking number on the receipt. Reply to his post and give it to him.. He picks it up in a few days and you get a postal tracking number. Now as a disclosure never send western union unless you know the person. But since they are a business and we know that they are the supplier it's not such a risk.

Here is my transaction

Hello.

Thank you very much for your interest in our products.

Your order:

Flavorings 34 x 10 ml x 0.94 USD - 31.96 USD4
"Cake", "Raspberry" 2 x 10 ml x 1.23 USD - 2.46 USD
"Canat" 1 x 10 ml - 1.1 USD

Shipping by regular mail (with tracking number) - 37 USD

Total: 72.52 USD

We accept payments only by Western Union.

BAKER FLAVORS
www.baker-flavors.blogspot.com
SKYPE baker-flavors
Важно!.Сохраняйте переписку при ответе на письмо. Это позволит максимально быстро ответить на ваше сообщение.

I'm interested in your bakers flavors. I made a list I would like them all in 10 milliliters. Thank you.

10 ml each of:

Peach
Vanillia
Vanilla Sponge Cake
Pineapple
White Peach
Mango mix
Pear essence
Sweet vanilla
Strawberries
Tobacco
Tabakum
Yuka
Vanilla Rum
Watermellon
Cream Liquer
Apple
Raspberry
Creme Brulee
Cream Charlotte
Irish cream
Rum
Klondike
Snuff box
Canat
Caramel
Wild berries
Apple Cinnamon
Cake
Sweet Cherry
Chocolate Truffle
Honey (flower)
Strong Orange
Tangerine
Lemon lime
Passionfruit mix
Cranberry
Apricot

Shipped to:
Peg. In Gainesville GA.

I honestly can't wait to start mixing. I usually only mix once or twice a month so I have patience. In the meantime I did just order a bunch of regular superconcentrate from vz. I have plenty of flavors to play with.
just bought real cig. Cream. Island tobacco. Dunhill. B&h. Black cigar. Blended. And gourmet vanilla Sponge cake.

I think at this point I need some professional help for my flavoring habits. I only mix For a small circle of family and friends.

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, Baku.... I truly do appreciate it. I wondered how the Western Union worked -- whether you had to go somewhere or could do it from your computer. I've used WU at my local Publix in the past, so that should not be a problem. I'd say that I'll check with you if I do order, but after reading your last comment, I don't want to be a "flavoring enabler"....:D
Just joking.... I'm the same way. It's like buying flavoring is a hobby in itself. Personally I'm searching the that "one" vanilla out there. I think I said before that I do use the Baker flavors in food too and really enjoy it. Six or seven drops of Creme Brulee on my cereal is just wonderful.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
I'll let you know. I'm currently waiting for the shipping confirmation. I am a little worried. .. most of my mixing bottles are 15 ml glass Boston rounds.. I hope there is enough room to put a drop or 2 of a couple flavors. Guess I could get a few 1 ounce ones more room for creativity. I will post a review of the Canat and others when I can

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I'll let you know. I'm currently waiting for the shipping confirmation. I am a little worried. .. most of my mixing bottles are 15 ml glass Boston rounds.. I hope there is enough room to put a drop or 2 of a couple flavors. Guess I could get a few 1 ounce ones more room for creativity. I will post a review of the Canat and others when I can
Maybe some 30ml or larger for those flavors that you decide you want to keep around on a regular basis. At least around here, 15ml doesn't last very long and especially if you want some to steep a larger bottle really makes a difference.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
Hi! :) I just received a bunch of vz flavors off the classies. I mixed up 1 drop to two ml across the board on the gourmet flavors...
These include chocolate, Choc. Truffle, creme brûlée, coffee liq., cake, van. Sponge cake, caramel, rum, Irish cream, honey, peach, strawberry, and watermelon. The cream Charlotte I gather is better as additive in small doses.
Looking forward to trying these out. I also have a bunch of the sc line to try but thought id start with these first. Any advice would be welcome.. I mix at 12mg 70pg/30vg but that will vary as I have friends and family at varying strengths. I will get back with my thoughts but from reading this thread (started last night and just finished) I am optimistic... Sounds easier to work with then the TFA I have used up until now.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Hi! :) I just received a bunch of vz flavors off the classies. I mixed up 1 drop to two ml across the board on the gourmet flavors...
These include chocolate, Choc. Truffle, creme brûlée, coffee liq., cake, van. Sponge cake, caramel, rum, Irish cream, honey, peach, strawberry, and watermelon. The cream Charlotte I gather is better as additive in small doses.
Looking forward to trying these out. I also have a bunch of the sc line to try but thought id start with these first. Any advice would be welcome.. I mix at 12mg 70pg/30vg but that will vary as I have friends and family at varying strengths. I will get back with my thoughts but from reading this thread (started last night and just finished) I am optimistic... Sounds easier to work with then the TFA I have used up until now.

Congratulations, you have some great flavorings there! I use less than 1 drop per 2ml, but I don't like much flavoring and find I dont need much when I use the gourmet line. Have fun and please come back and tell us what you think.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
The creme brulee can be a bit interesting to mix. When I first used it I mixed @ 1% and thought it was great. Very subtle taste -- I could taste custard, brown sugar, etc. It really tasted like the flan I make in the kitchen. After a bit of use, I found I had to increase the % to keep tasting the goodness and then got to a point where I thought I had vapers tongue. Maybe I am particularly sensitive to this flavoring -- not sure. It still is a fav and I just fiddle around till I find what kind of mood my "buds" are in then make a little larger batch..... Wasn't that a nice, confusing comment??? :ohmy:

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
Early results after 2 hours steep.....
Fruits: strawberry, watermelon, peach. All very vapeable and have a lot of potential with tweaking. Peach is the best I've had and my fav or the three as is.
Liquors: Irish cream, rum, coffee liquor all solid Vapes but none are for me.. Pretty sure my mom-in-law will love and that's why l mixed them.. Alcohol Vapes not my thing. Coffee liqueur the best very strong coffee flavor and I may vape in the morning :)
Desserts: Creme Brûlée, vanilla sponge cake, chocolate truffle, chocolate, caramel, cake, and honey... Some definite potential! The caramel needs the most tweaking, vanilla sponge cake and creme brûlée both solid but could also need work, chocolate truffle pretty good as is, cake a definite winner and love the hint of lemon, chocolate tastes like I'm inhaling Hershey kisses! Love it :) and Honey I was originally thing would be a mixer but on its own Fabulous! Lol.. I filled a aspire tank with it immediately :)
The desserts are all potentially adv for me today... Granted we will see how they do over time.
I am so very pleased with this line of flavors! Pretty sure between my friends and family they all will be Vaped! Never had a mixing session go so well and first time with vzsc gourmet!!! I look toward to nailing all these down.. Still have a ton of vz-sc line to try as well... Need to get a tobacco going.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Please post what you end up doing with the Creme Brulee. It is my vaping "Grail". I haven't tried adding to it yet but have been thinking about what I could add to spice it up so to speak. TIA

I add 1/3 Gourmet Hazelnut to 2/3 Creme Brulee .. for example for 30ml I add 10 drops Creme Brulee and 5 drops Hazelnut .. yummy! (I break my own rule of using less flavoring on this one LOL).

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I add 1/3 Gourmet Hazelnut to 2/3 Creme Brulee .. for example for 30ml I add 10 drops Creme Brulee and 5 drops Hazelnut .. yummy! (I break my own rule of using less flavoring on this one LOL).
Thanks for the info..... I thought rules were made to be broken??? :D

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I received the shipping confirmation last week. Looking forward to experimenting with these. Just have to wait for the carrier pigeon to get here
Settle back and get comfortable..... From what they say, it can be quite a while, but well worth the wait!! I don't understand why they can only use ground shipping, not air. Some weird Russian rule? I'm sure you will enjoy your flavors when they arrive.....:)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Settle back and get comfortable..... From what they say, it can be quite a while, but well worth the wait!! I don't understand why they can only use ground shipping, not air. Some weird Russian rule? I'm sure you will enjoy your flavors when they arrive.....:)

All liquids must be shipped ground. Took me 5 weeks to the day to get mine ;)

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
All liquids must be shipped ground. Took me 5 weeks to the day to get mine ;)
Guess we take the shipping in the U.S. for granted when we gripe about something taking FIVE days to get here....lol . I still don't get why it's only ground... I could understand if the flavorings were explosive, but just food flavors? No point in dwelling any more.... it's just how it is over there and I for one won't mind waiting for the great flavorings if I do order.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Thought I would check in my only real update is I am using Yuco and Klondike more than the other tobaccos as a base and from there I add the other sweeter flavors just a few drops here and there as additives mainly the spongecake, caramel, chocolate truffle but have used almost all the sweet non fruits in varying degrees added to those two. The other tobaccos seem to work best for me on their own or together when I want a non sweet vape. The one I have to be most cautious with is the snuff box I use that one as a background flavor because its a bit much on its own for me.

If anyone writes to VZ please request the Canat I am very curious about that one.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Thought I would check in my only real update is I am using Yuco and Klondike more than the other tobaccos as a base and from there I add the other sweeter flavors just a few drops here and there as additives mainly the spongecake, caramel, chocolate truffle but have used almost all the sweet non fruits in varying degrees added to those two. The other tobaccos seem to work best for me on their own or together when I want a non sweet vape. The one I have to be most cautious with is the snuff box I use that one as a background flavor because its a bit much on its own for me.

If anyone writes to VZ please request the Canat I am very curious about that one.

Thank you for posting. I have only tried the 7Star and have been very pleased as a background flavor. I mix it with the Creme Brulee or peach. I think it is time for me to try a new flavor. :)

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
cake a definite winner and love the hint of lemon

Based on the manufacturer's description, I think this one is actually the panettone flavor! My mother used to buy panettone from a local shop/restaurant/lounge that sold all sorts of seasonal (and exotic, at least to me ;)) European foods and I loved it as a kid. It was a substitute for the traditional holiday fruitcake in our household.

I'm still not tired of this flavor. Good thing too, because I've got a LOT of it... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread