The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Somethink id love imeo to have a bash at !!

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Goldengeek, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Goldengeek

Goldengeek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    UK
    Not sure if imeo has ever tried making a genesis atty to date but boy oh boy id love to see one .I use ithaka alot with silica for all my normal juices ,but when i vape on tobaccos its got to be a genesis atty for me with mesh .A recent one that has taken my eye is the "nextgen" pritty much leak free and pocket friendly which is the main reason i dont carry these atties around with me.
    I wonder if it will ever be ..... the GG genesis . reserve No 01 ..... ;P

Small link of the new genesis :

2. lee72

lee72 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    UK
    A GG genesis would be interesting, I'd love to see what improvement Imeo could dream up. I never got on with mesh too well although I did manage a few times to get a good vape.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Goldengeek

Oct 18, 2014
    UK
  4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I didnt see the above videos Golden but be sure that mesh is really dangerous to vape it after you burn it. Thats the main reason that I never made one.
    Vaping is all about safety. If we forget that then we can go back to Marlboro if you agree :)

5. Goldengeek

Oct 18, 2014
    UK
    oh bah imeo it was worth a try lol .... I never got on with marlboro kind of reminded me of camel dung :shock:

6. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
  7. upsetter21

upsetter21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2013
    Alameda, CA
    Zen made a GG native Genesis atty, known as the Z-atty G. They're pretty nice, but there's only one wick hole, and by no means pocket friendly. I have one I use only at home because it smokes like a hooka making it really nice for licorice or abnsynthe flavors. I don't use mesh in it. I use large tubular silica or cotton.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.