Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
So I just received my first order from MBV. I have been using EC Blend almost exclusively for about a year but wanted to try something new. My ADV for quite a while has been ECB's RY7. Well I ordered Irish Creme, Butterscotch and Vanilla tobacco from MBV. Wanted pure butterscotch after buying some Ill Nilla from Delaware Vapor and discovering I really liked the butterscotch vape. Ill Nilla is a vanilla, caramel and butterscotch mix. But the strongest taste is butterscotch. My initial plan was to try the Vanilla tobacco and Butterscotch mixed together. Well damn!!!! I think I have just found a new ADV. This combo is so unbelievably yummy!!! Nice vanilla and tobacco hit on inhale and a creamy butterscotch taste on exhale. Mixed half and half and it was perfect. Can't put it down.

Also gotta add another really good combo I tried too. Delaware Vapors Ill Nilla and their Rootbeer '35. I mix that about 1/4 Rootbeer and 3/4 Ill NIlla. Like a nice Rootbeer float. I first tried 1/3 RB and 2/3 IN but their RB is pretty strong and overpowered.

Mixing is really fun!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread