Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
Looks Like vape linked up a video for ya Pillbox38.
Yes Foghat was a Seventies Rock band. I was in High School throughout those years, so we spent a lot of time cruising and listening to 8 tracks.
Man those were the days.
Anybody ever seen the Movie "Dazed and Confused"? It was filmed in and around the Austin, Texas area. My neck of the woods. It also took place in the 70s. That was exactly how it was for me growing up. Talk about Dejavu! Well, let's just say, the guy with the yellow GTO Judge, that could have been me. I believe that was Matthew McConaughey's first Movie.
Speaking of which, Matthew and I were both born in the Same town. I think his dad used to have a gas station. A Sinclair if I remember correctly.
Sorry, got a little long winded here.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
No Kendra, I wouldn't say I liked that.
There are a lot of things that happen in this world I don't like, but I read and learn about these events just the same.

I don't especially care about watching people flush their lives down the toilet using hard core drugs.
Did you grasp my comment about Sid being a "Head" of his time? Of course so was Nancy.
It was a Bio/Movie of the two. It is sad to see, but it is reality
Who would like that?

I think we are starting a General Discussion in Jason's forum.
Time to put an end to this thread. Sorry Jason.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
No Kendra, I wouldn't say I liked that.
There are a lot of things that happen in this world I don't like, but I read and learn about these events just the same.

I don't especially care about watching people flush their lives down the toilet using hard core drugs.
Did you grasp my comment about Sid being a "Head" of his time? Of course so was Nancy.
It was a Bio/Movie of the two. It is sad to see, but it is reality
Who would like that?

Umm, well gee, that's not what I meant. I meant that I didn't like the way the movie was done. I didn't think it was done as well as it could have been. I thought that Nancy was portrayed horribly and that the characters were pretty one-dimensional in the movie. Especially Nancy and how they had her whine every time she opened her mouth.

I hope that's clearer.

I wasn't asking if you were entertained properly.

It looks as if my question upset you and I am sorry for confusing you.

:)

Letzin Hale

Moved On
Dec 28, 2008

So the guy with the Furry Freak Brothersesque avatar and whose forum we have been squatting in is called Jason??!! I thought we were finding songs for old "Crabby Cropper"
letzin-hale-albums-oh-my-god-picture1103-saythat.gif

Alan.
letzin-hale-albums-oh-my-god-picture1106-smoking.gif

PS "Turning Japanese" by the Vapors, which was in my first post, is how my eyes used to feel sometimes with PG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread