NJ
Capture1.JPG Capture4.jpg Capture6.jpg Capture66.jpg

http://.........blogspot.com/2012/10/soon-joye-eroll-e-cig-system.html

We going backwards?

Chillerhippie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
I thought this was the ego-c mini at 1st but I'm guessing that is bigger than this.
It might only be 90mah but with a few batteries on the go with the portable charging case, what difference would it make?
Personally though, I think joytech are starting to go the way of vision releasing multiple products almost at the same time with not many differences. As long as they don't get rid of the ego (510) connection, I'm happy.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Yes, and if you look at the way you put the PV in the case, it charges from the LED end, not the connection end, so you don't have to take it apart everytime, just pop it back in. Honestly if they were half the cost and had a 510 connection instead of the crummy eGo C stuff, I would give it a shot, as it would be perfect to fit in my back pocket at work. I carry so much stuff around at work that I honestly have to fish around for my stuff every time I want a vape. If I could just throw it in my back pocket, and have a 1.5ohm atty on it, at the 3.7v output it would actually be a nice vape. It's just too expensive and doesn't have a 510 connection, but the small size of the PCC would honestly be great for me at work since I have a back pocket completely free and my other pockets on my clothes are just jammed with crap.

This does kind of remind me though. I saw a few posts the other day on eGo C's about messing with the wicks and a few other things to make them work a lot better. Kind of makes me want to get the C out and mess with it since I do have 5 atomizers sitting around going to waste. Maybe I can find a way to mod em at least into a better vape since i'm not going to use them as of right now anyways. I remember pbusardo doing a review on them and saying he enjoyed them and they were putting out a heck of a lot more vaper for him than they ever did for me.

Last edited:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
from what I'm reading, it appears this new one is very very light,,,,,,,,,not much heavier than a cigarette,,,,I know the heaviness of even a cig sized unit is one thing that initially bothered me when I quit,,,,,,now I don't care :lol: and I've gone even bigger,,,,,but at the time, it was a bit strange. I found an e-cig difficult to hold between two fingers as I did a cigarette,,,,,,

Cartoon Dude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2008
Planet of the Vapes
The fact that it charges with no disassembly makes it very interesting for those wanting a small/stealthy vaper. The only downside is the small tanks. Depending on the price, I'm gonna give it a go if under $100 for the kit. I'd love to have something less obvious than my eGo-C for certain situations.

hpocus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
virginia
Hey guys, this one is not bad at all. Its great for a walk around vape. I've got one I've been using for almost two weeks. The flavor is a little muted which is to be expected as the tip is similar to the other tanks joye uses. It holds an incredibly small about of liquid. I find myself filling it 3-5 times a day. But there is so much convenience with it, that its kinda fun to leave to mods at home and rock something smaller for a day.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Actually, it's not a bad concept. I've got mods and huge battery devices as well, but for those that want something they can stash away in a desk at work or a purse?

The lithium batteries in e-cigs work best when kept topped off....

This seems perfect for someone looking for an alternative to their cigarette at break time. 80mAh is more than enough for a smoke break. When you're done, you stick it back in the charger.

When they fix the leakage problem, I'll have no problem carrying these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread