Status
Not open for further replies.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Finally! Lol so its in phoenix at the moment and it will most likely be here tomorrow, I don't have a ggts or anything to mount it on but will make an adapter for it to use on my provari and denali. That part I have figured out. I use only my rebuildable attys that I make, my question is, how does this system work? Air is delivered from bottom of atty? And juice fed through the holes on the side of the 510? I'm trying to figure out what to do and asking just because I do not understand how the system works air delivery and juice feed wise. Tips and advise will help and I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
Finally! Lol so its in phoenix at the moment and it will most likely be here tomorrow, I don't have a ggts or anything to mount it on but will make an adapter for it to use on my provari and denali. That part I have figured out. I use only my rebuildable attys that I make, my question is, how does this system work? Air is delivered from bottom of atty? And juice fed through the holes on the side of the 510? I'm trying to figure out what to do and asking just because I do not understand how the system works air delivery and juice feed wise. Tips and advise will help and I apologize if this is in the wrong section.
do you mean Odysseus? UFS isn't rebuildable and and I can't fathom how a UFS would fit on a provari.

-Z

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Yeah, the juice feeds through the side holes in the 510 connector and up into the atty. Juice control is shut off by unscrewing the tank body, bringing the base of the tank up to the base of the atty tube, and opened by the reverse, which exposes the connector so juice can get in. Air comes from below the atty, there is a ring on the collector tank, just below the juice tank, that controls how much. Once you have it in your hands and look the parts over it will make a lot more sense.

With your rebuildables that you make, be sure you have the right height and diameter to get a good seal between the atty and the o-ring in the top cap, if you don't then your juice will just dump into the collector tank

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
I would need to thread some steel to match the inner threads with a 510 machines into it also, it will screw in, make contact with center pin and ill have power to it. I've seen a couple of vids, just didn't understand where the air would come in through. Most of my attys are for dripping so the center pins I fill em with solder so no juice leaks through. Im gonna make a rebuildable especially for it while I wait for oddy.

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
I would need to thread some steel to match the inner threads with a 510 machines into it also, it will screw in, make contact with center pin and ill have power to it. I've seen a couple of vids, just didn't understand where the air would come in through. Most of my attys are for dripping so the center pins I fill em with solder so no juice leaks through. Im gonna make a rebuildable especially for it while I wait for oddy.
Interested to see how that works out... Post pics please.

-Z

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Will do when I complete it, it will probably be in the modding section though, just gathering info on how this tank works lol. I was reading on the Russian forum about the patriot ufs but its only for the v1 I'm gonna attempt to recreate it but make it same if not a little wider than a 510 atty. I mean if iatty fits in there, ill be able to fit a house in there with my design. Hopefully lol

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Will do when I complete it, it will probably be in the modding section though, just gathering info on how this tank works lol. I was reading on the Russian forum about the patriot ufs but its only for the v1 I'm gonna attempt to recreate it but make it same if not a little wider than a 510 atty. I mean if iatty fits in there, ill be able to fit a house in there with my design. Hopefully lol

Yes larger diameter should work as long as you are able to taper it down to 510 width where it goes up through the top cap.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Got it! Thanks itztoxic! Here are pics, my rebuildable fits and its gonna look great on me polished and engraved provari.
IMAG0375.jpg

With provari end cap
IMAG0376.jpg

My rebuildable
IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

This is gonna be fun.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Looks great, I wish I knew how to do stuff like that. Then again we all have our specialties.

I agree brother dspin! It looks awesome indeed! :thumbs: I too wish I had the ability to do such work but as you noted, we all have our specialties. My only problem is that at 57 years old, I am still looking for any specialties I might have! :laugh:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I agree brother dspin! It looks awesome indeed! :thumbs: I too wish I had the ability to do such work but as you noted, we all have our specialties. My only problem is that at 57 years old, I am still looking for any specialties I might have! :laugh:

Ha, you let it out of the bag. I am really first in line w/GG products now cause I'm 60, would rather be 57 though.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Ha, you let it out of the bag. I am really first in line w/GG products now cause I'm 60, would rather be 57 though.

Well to be honest, I think my age fits me. The things I got to be witness to both personally and in the rest of the world are things I wouldn't trade for an extra year or so myself. I didn't always have that outlook though.

As one who has spent his life "over thinking" things, I recall as a teenager looking forward to being alive at the beginning of a new Millenium. That excitement was always tempered with the fact though that I would be 45 years old and my life would have been spent at that ancient age! :laugh:

Again, it is almost amusing how our individual perspectives change as we journey through life.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Well to be honest, I think my age fits me. The things I got to be witness to both personally and in the rest of the world are things I wouldn't trade for an extra year or so myself. I didn't always have that outlook though.

As one who has spent his life "over thinking" things, I recall as a teenager looking forward to being alive at the beginning of a new Millenium. That excitement was always tempered with the fact though that I would be 45 years old and my life would have been spent at that ancient age! :laugh:

Again, it is almost amusing how our individual perspectives change as we journey through life.

Hey Major, at 57 I had a few gray hairs and my face hadn't fallen - all that is changed in last couple yrs. Just sayin. Your right though, if I could be 21 now I would have to pass. Don't like what this world and especially the US has changed into. Best off I'm old. If I was a sitting supreme court judge, I would be the most feared by one and all, especially the liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread