Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
So, as most of you know I am a detective at a police department in Georgia. I was on call last week and was called to a murder scene in one of our housing projects on the 22nd. It was very sad as I knew the victim (simply because I've been here so long). I knew who did it, because surprisingly people wanted to talk! SO, Thursday (yesterday) morning I got an anonymous tip that he was hiding in a house in a town about an hour away. Me along with another detective and some of my friends with the US Marshals drove up there and found him hiding in the downstairs laundry room!

Screenshot_2015-05-29-13-18-59-1.png

So I decided to grab this as a "good job" present to myself with all the OT I made!
Screenshot_2015-05-28-20-09-30-1.png

Figured since it was designed for Military and Law Enforcement that it would be perfect for me! I've been holding off getting a P3 until they came out with a stealth version. I can't wait to till it gets here!

I've got a brand new black Fogger V4 that will look great on this when I get it in my hands!

Here's the article in our local newspaper if you guys want to read it.

Police capture murder suspect - The Union-Recorder: News

In the times we are living in, things like this make me proud of my career choice. If I can give a family some relief it makes me happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread