• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Soooooo, did you guys meet up last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylin

Dec 9, 2009
Phoenix
I'll be at the george and the dragon on central and indian schhol tomorrow (sat the 12) at 4PM. They have free poker, first second and theird get $40, $30, and $20 in gift certs for the bar. It's okay to vape inside! If you happen to be close and want to show up just ask for Bryan that plays poker, everybody knows me there. :) Or PM me and I'll give you my cell number.

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
I'll be at the george and the dragon on central and indian schhol tomorrow (sat the 12) at 4PM. They have free poker, first second and theird get $40, $30, and $20 in gift certs for the bar. It's okay to vape inside! If you happen to be close and want to show up just ask for Bryan that plays poker, everybody knows me there. :) Or PM me and I'll give you my cell number.

What company runs the poker?? I started and sold a poker co in Kentucky. Kentucky Blue Poker Crew,..... they are pretty big time! I love poker and just might show up :D

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Why not?? good question haha. So you're going to Disney?? Me too! Will be there for Christmas. It's also my son's birthday so he gets in free haha....

Nice, perhaps I should doctor up a fake birth certificate :D Yeah, we won't be there for Christmas day, but close enough! Going for a week and we're pretty excited. Sharky said he's gonna go in a few weeks too I think. Maybe we can all meet up at Mickey's house for our vapor meeting :lol::lol:8-o8-o

Stylin

Dec 9, 2009
Phoenix
It used to be run by All In Poker. It's not anymore, as they were shady with the payouts and such. The owner of the bar hosts it himself now. He loves poker himself and set the games up for times when the bar isn't as busy to bring in people to spend money. I don't think he makes much if anything on us, but he plays a few times a week and at least breaks even. If you are intrested, PM me and we can talk.

It's run 4 nights a week. Sunday, tuesday, and wednesday, at 8 PM and sat at 4PM. It's a points game with 10th getting 10 and first getting 100 points. 3rd takes $20, 2nd takes $30, and first takes $40 in gift certs to the bar. Every 3 months the top 64 points holders play for a $1,500 buy in seat to the world series of poker in vegas. Every year when the world series comes around the 4 people that won, the bar owner himself, and normally a few others travel to vegas to play in the big game. I came in 3rd last season. Two people from a $1500 buy in! So close, yet so far away lol.

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
It used to be run by All In Poker. It's not anymore, as they were shady with the payouts and such. The owner of the bar hosts it himself now. He loves poker himself and set the games up for times when the bar isn't as busy to bring in people to spend money. I don't think he makes much if anything on us, but he plays a few times a week and at least breaks even. If you are intrested, PM me and we can talk.

It's run 4 nights a week. Sunday, tuesday, and wednesday, at 8 PM and sat at 4PM. It's a points game with 10th getting 10 and first getting 100 points. 3rd takes $20, 2nd takes $30, and first takes $40 in gift certs to the bar. Every 3 months the top 64 points holders play for a $1,500 buy in seat to the world series of poker in vegas. Every year when the world series comes around the 4 people that won, the bar owner himself, and normally a few others travel to vegas to play in the big game. I came in 3rd last season. Two people from a $1500 buy in! So close, yet so far away lol.

Very interesting, I'm surprised he does that in his bar for $$. I wouldn't advertise it! For the right %, I could make this guy a lot of money :lol: KBPC was set up similarly in regards to the WSOP, but I had a lot more bars involved. Sold it off when I moved back to AZ and would never want to start up again, but wouldn't mind helping someone else!

I'll shoot you a PM, dunno for sure if I will go tomorrow as my husband comes home tonight after a week in Pittsburgh (not so sure what he has planned) and my son has a soccer game. Would be fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread