Sorry, but yea... I'm a total newbie idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgonz17

Jan 14, 2013
Covina
Geez, talk about newbie... I'm having trouble navigating the forums. I went to the new member section and it said something about posting 5 times before I become verified. Anyways, I guess I'll give my introduction here. Been vaping for 3 years and I barely came around registering on ECF. This place is now my #1 bookmark... laptop, desktop, tablet, and cellphone app.

I'm new to posting to ECF but can't really say I'm new to ECF in general.. I've been here many times just not posted because I was not sure where I was suppose to post.. so question is do I post to just anything in there to count towards getting off restriction..lol. or do I have to create a new post? not really sure but I figured if I post to a few places maybe someone can tell me and help me out or maybe it'll all just count & I'll be in good shape..lol.

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Geez, talk about newbie... I'm having trouble navigating the forums. I went to the new member section and it said something about posting 5 times before I become verified. Anyways, I guess I'll give my introduction here. Been vaping for 3 years and I barely came around registering on ECF. This place is now my #1 bookmark... laptop, desktop, tablet, and cellphone app.

Welcome to ECF .this site is great:toast:
Was a jungle for me too. Takes a bit but as you dig in it becomes easy :D

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
Most new members keep to the "New Members" section for a bit until they get enough posts to allow them to post elsewhere.

I know it's a big honkin place and there's so many sub-forums that it seems like you're lost. But you'll learn your way around quickly. The sub-forum names are pretty self explanatory.

Just a quick tip:

On the top tool bar, you'll see a button called "What's New?" If you click that, you'll see a drop down menu. One of the selections is "My posts."

If you want to return to a thread you posted in, but can't remember which sub-forum it was in, or can't find it again, using that quick little menu selection will show you all of the threads you posted to from most recent, down. Makes life a lot easier if you're tracking several threads in different sub-forums.

Discostu619

Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Las Vegas
Most new members keep to the "New Members" section for a bit until they get enough posts to allow them to post elsewhere.

I know it's a big honkin place and there's so many sub-forums that it seems like you're lost. But you'll learn your way around quickly. The sub-forum names are pretty self explanatory.

Just a quick tip:

On the top tool bar, you'll see a button called "What's New?" If you click that, you'll see a drop down menu. One of the selections is "My posts."

If you want to return to a thread you posted in, but can't remember which sub-forum it was in, or can't find it again, using that quick little menu selection will show you all of the threads you posted to from most recent, down. Makes life a lot easier if you're tracking several threads in different sub-forums.

This helped me sooooo much. As someone who doesn't frequent a lot of message boards. Thank you!

Glad to see another long time lurker/first time poster on here! Thought it was just me :)

LOL. nope your not alone at all.. I joined clear back in I think it was Sept and I'm just getting around to posting.. always came here to read but never to post.. guess it's time to stop lurking for me..lol.

I think there is a few more lukers/new members left here.I am one myself.just started vaping 3 months ago.tons of good info here.I jumped in with both feet already made a few mods and started making my own e juice.its a fun hobby/addiction.

I think your right there are a few of us lurkers..lol. awesome congrats starting 3 months ago.. I've been vaping for over 2 years.. Oct 6th last year was my 2 year vapaversary. I have not build any mods yet but I do have plans to build me at least 1 or 2..lol. I also have not got into the DIY yet but I'm dying to get into it.. it's just the funds to get it started that's stopping me but I think if I where smart I'd just jump into it because in the long run it would save me a ton...

Hi ya! I'm new here and to vaping.:)

welcome... & congrats on finding vaping.. hang in there it's well worth it.. I love it and can't stand the smell of stinky sticks anymore & can never see myself going back.. YUCKKKKKK. I to think I never thought I'd ever say that about smoking but after 2 years ya there is no way I'm going back..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread