Sorry I have been scarce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I just wanted you all to know that I am sorry I haven't been around much! I promise I will be back and around more as soon as possible. Just have some tough stuff going on in my "real life" and am having a really difficult time dealing. Before anyone starts guessing, hubby and I are fine and my kids aren't sick, no trouble with the law or anything like that! Just some personal things happening that I don't want to discuss. I really don't want you all to think I have just ditched you or disappeared though! I am still in contact with Jules and discussing things with her in regards to the forum, and if you PM me, 99% of the time I will get a notification on my phone (I say 99% of the time because sometimes it doesn't work :().
I miss you all and hope that I will be back to normal sooooon! :blink:

*HUGS*
Toni Anne

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Doesn't seem as if many of you really care, lol, but for those of you that do care... I just wanted to check in and let you know I am still checking the forum, just not posting! Jules keeps me informed if there's something urgent (cuz she rocks like that) or something she needs feedback on or a decision for us to make together. I try to check myself, but I am having to post from my phone and it's quite difficult because it's slooooow to load and it drives me bonkers!
Anyway, I miss you all! Please don't forget about me completely while I'm gone! :(
*HUGS*
Toni Anne

I know it isn't that people don't miss you ToniAnne, I think everyone is trying to respect your privacy.

So hurry back.

^^^^^this you know Be oh be and Missy care bout you. You said it was private and didn't want you to feel anyone was try to pry anything out of you by contacting you. Now you'll get a PM once i a while and only have yourself to blame!:D boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread