Sorry if this is a repeat question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
First of all! - I got my order from Puresmoker today. Thanks!

So, I got a new hybrid. I ordered extra cartridges but there is no material stuff inside of them like in the 901 carts. Am I supposed to shove some in the end above the atomizer when I want to refill them with juice? Drip on the atomizer only?

And - I'm lovin the Energee juice. Its awesome!

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
The ones on my atomizers were completely empty, but my prefilled had little cups with sticks on the bottom and the tiniest bit of fluff inside. Were hard to see. Stick a pin or needle through the little hole on the bottom and see if the little cup pops up. As long as the little cups are there you can stick a little stuffing in and fill. Not sure if you can use them without the little cups though.

jennydotz

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
West Virginia, USA
Kissysmom--Me too. I just assumed the filling was way down in there. See how the metallish wick on the atomizer sticks out (not recessed like the 901)? Maybe the stuffing is just way in the bottom. Please don't tell me you have to stuff these yourself, that cant be right?

No plastic caps like 901 carts, a rubber plug on these.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
The ones on my atomizers were completely empty, but my prefilled had little cups with sticks on the bottom and the tiniest bit of fluff inside. Were hard to see. Stick a pin or needle through the little hole on the bottom and see if the little cup pops up. As long as the little cups are there you can stick a little stuffing in and fill. Not sure if you can use them without the little cups though.

I found that a bent paper clip works best. Like a couple people have said the actual cartridge with fluid and batting is seated deep down inside the mouthpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread