SOS - In Ohio - Near Akron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I need help. My family is visiting other family members in Ohio, Akron area. My sister lost her AdapteveR e-cig and is now smoking cigarettes. Please, if there is a vendor, or someone in the area who can sell her an e-cig set up it would be greatly appreciated. She lost the PV but has juice and cartos with her. I've contacted VaporBomb through an email, (since they are very close to where they are) but realized they don't sell equipment/hardware. If anyone can help, vendor or otherwise, we would happily pay you for anything she needs. Any help with a device would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Tracey

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Harry at Vaporbomb is very close to where she is right now and has graciously, selflessly offered to go to his lab and get her set up with a kit. He said "if it will keep someone from going back to analogs, I'll do it". Once again, I am in shock and awe of this community! I was at a loss for words, when I tried to update my sister with the news that help was on the way. Harry gave me his number and she is calling him directly to set up a meet. She is so happy. She's was already smoking cigarettes as she had no alternative. As some of you know, she is not in good health. But so many of her health problems have dramatically improved since she quit analogs. It just broke my heart that she was so far away for me to help her. (She is visiting family in Ohio and we live in Florida).
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank You Harry! Thank You!
Much Love and Hugs,
Tracey

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Harry at Vaporbomb is very close to where she is right now and has graciously, selflessly offered to go to his lab and get her set up with a kit. He said "if it will keep someone from going back to analogs, I'll do it". Once again, I am in shock and awe of this community! I was at a loss for words, when I tried to update my sister with the news that help was on the way. Harry gave me his number and she is calling him directly to set up a meet. She is so happy. She's was already smoking cigarettes as she had no alternative. As some of you know, she is not in good health. But so many of her health problems have dramatically improved since she quit analogs. It just broke my heart that she was so far away for me to help her. (She is visiting family in Ohio and we live in Florida).
Much Love and Hugs,
Tracey

Superb! That is awesome of Harry and wonderful for your sister! :D Yay!

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Yes it is Toni. She has had so many health problems but her overall health has improved so much since she quit smoking. She's got some serious health issues. Normally, she would be here in Florida with me, but because of a death in the family and other issues, she is in Ohio right now. We grew up there. When she told me about losing the e-cig, I went to a site I had stored in my "Suppliers" Folder. I had a site in there called VaporSearchUSA. I clicked on the state of Ohio on the map and VaporBomb came up. And they are very near to where she is right now. Harry called me within minutes. Seriously. Minutes of my email. I cannot tell you what this means to me (and my sister).
Hugs,
Tracey

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Yes it is Toni. She has had so many health problems but her overall health has improved so much since she quit smoking. She's got some serious health issues. Normally, she would be here in Florida with me, but because of a death in the family and other issues, she is in Ohio right now. We grew up there. When she told me about losing the e-cig, I went to a site I had stored in my "Suppliers" Folder. I had a site in there called VaporSearchUSA. I clicked on the state of Ohio on the map and VaporBomb came up. And they are very near to where she is right now. Harry called me within minutes. Seriously. Minutes of my email. I cannot tell you what this means to me (and my sister).
Hugs,
Tracey

Just awesome! :D

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Unbelievable update: A 901 kit and juice has be DELIVERED to my sister at my brothers house! Harry delivered it to her personally. What can I say. Wow! All I can say is if you've been wanting to try VaporBomb, please do. I think that if a vendor would go to the extreme that Harry did, he is one awesome guy. I mean, how can up top that. I myself will be placing an order with him today and and in the future. Funny thing is, is that I've been to his site several times in the last week or so but haven't been able to decide on the flavors I want. There looks to be so many good ones. And I've read a lot of reviews on the juice. One from amajn recently that really convinced me to order from him. Well needless to say, this random act of kindness has just sealed the deal. I will never ever be able to repay Harry for what he did for my sister. But I do hope that you will visit his site and make a purchase if you can. In less than an hour and a half, a kit and juice delivered to a person in need. Incredible. Harry, once again, thank you Sweetheart.
Tracey

Much Love and Hugs,
Tracey

And that is one of the many reasons I only vape VAPORBOMB liquid...Harry is the man!!!

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Very cool indeed. I've just pm'd GoodDog and Clumsy for a special PIF idea as I think that this is so what we are about. And I'm waiting to hear any suggestions they have about it. I'll post more about it shortly when I hear their suggestions. I really appreciate what Harry did. More than anyone will ever know. Vaping has saved so many lives and improved the health conditions of so many. Harry obviously knows that and is definitely in business for all the right reasons. I wish him all the success in the world because a man who would take time out of his Sunday, on a holiday weekend, to go to his lab, pick up supplies for a total stranger, and deliver it to them in less than an hour and a half from the time the call for help went out is, well, in my book, the cream of the crop, the king of the hill, the top of the heap. THE BOMB!!!!!

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I need help. My family is visiting other family members in Ohio, Akron area. My sister lost her AdapteveR e-cig and is now smoking cigarettes. Please, if there is a vendor, or someone in the area who can sell her an e-cig set up it would be greatly appreciated. She lost the PV but has juice and cartos with her. I've contacted VaporBomb through an email, (since they are very close to where they are) but realized they don't sell equipment/hardware. If anyone can help, vendor or otherwise, we would happily pay you for anything she needs. Any help with a device would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Tracey

I live near Canton, but I don't have any new stuff to sell. She can, however go to Travel Centers of America on Portage (exit before Belden Village and buy an NJoy NPro) I did that one time when I ran out of stuff. I kind of liked the unit also.
4450 Portage Street Northwest, North Canton
Another place that sells e cigs in every one I've been in is Pilot Travel Centers. There is one in Richfield, but I would call before going.
Pilot Travel Center
5219 Brecksville Road
Richfield, OH 44286

Last edited:
I think it's important to note, this was done by Harry, the fellow vaper, not Harry the Vaporbomb representative. Yes he does co-own vaporbomb, but this was done and given from his personal stash. This is a perfect example of what the pay it forward community really is all about.

Harry, thank you...from everyone on the PIF forum, thank you.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Well, we must all think alike then! Cuz I saw this on the want/need thread and went shopping at VB! Thank you Harry, twas very kind of you, and although done from your own stash (even sweeter!) the only way I could think to P I F, was to shop at your store :)

BTW... for all the fellow shoppers today... the flavor of the week is Caramel something or other... (looks delish) 30ml for 10xx, and there's a coupon code for 5% off (so you can buy even more!) I had one last purchase to make today, and made it at VaporBomb. :)

OH.. he's got my favorite flaaaaaaaaavuh too: Blueberry WAFFLES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread