Source for Nic and/or Nic premix

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'd like to purchase some premixed nicotine with a 50VG/50PG ratio. Any recommended vendors?

For 100mg/mL nic base alone, or the pre-mix you're looking for...I'd highly recommend Heartland Vapes online. I've bought Liters of nic base from 5 different vendors in the past (including Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers), and Heartland Vapes "House" Nic Base at $44.99/Liter is just as good, clear, etc. IMO, as nic base that costs more from other vendors. There are many of us on ECF who have bought our entire longterm "stash" of nic base from them, too. They would also be who I'd buy pre-mix from if I were interested in that.

However, it's not hard at all to buy and use 100mg/mL nic base, plain VG, and plain PG to make your own pre-mix, if that's what you want. Recently, I figured out the cost difference for a person I've been helping to learn how to DIY. If she'd bought a Liter of pre-mix, like she planned to...she'd have paid 7-9 times as much for it, compared to what it cost her to make a Liter of it herself! It's really simple to do, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread