• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

South Florida Vapers Meet Jan. 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
South Florida
www.powerstationstudios.com
So glad you had fun. Was great to meet you, scion9! I'm sure I met Skud somewhere in there but not sure which one he was! lol. Oh, and FLcrack3r might be the one that my friend Sandy was saying was in the navy? And everyone on the ship vapes? I am sorry if I got you pegged wrong. She was telling me she had a conversation of some sort like that with someone so think it might be you? I was the older fat chic with the vaping Kicks Ash shirt, Diane. LOL! So glad you guys could make it out today! Next month Good Life Vapor and Clouds of Vapor will be there!

I was the young(ish) guy with the beard, wearing a gray/black t-shirt and carrying an iHybrid Standard and a GUS 18650. Were you Diane with the BAM?

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Yes, that was me :) Are you Paul? I just looked at the pics again to see who you might be. Lol. Btw, I posted the pics and a video on our Facebook under South Florida Vapers if you want to see them. I messed up the website at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH! and need to fix it this weekend, but you can see all our albums on Facebook. Glad you made it out!

Skud

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
South Florida
www.powerstationstudios.com
Lol. If you get the BAM, I highly recommend you get the kick also and the 26500 batts! :)

i pretty much only use genesis style atties these days, so a kick doesn't really do much for me, i think i'd rather have the 26650 and finally have a battery that can last all day (or several days!) on a low ohm coil. though i might get the 26500's and the kick anyway to use with cartos for camping, boating, and stuff like that. it'd be nice to be able to go into the woods or go sailing for 3 or 4 days and only have to bring a couple batteries with me.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
The BAM is nice because it comes with a sleeve insert where you can also use 18650's if you need to. If you go camping, all you need to do is bring a bunch of batts! Hehe...I am curious though as to how long the bigger batt would last without the kick. Eventually I guess I should check it out but I tend to prefer a hotter Vape and higher ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread