Spare Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
I have two sets of electronic cigarettes. The first set, which was the best deal, a mini-cigarette set having the same size as a king size analog, came with two complete electronic cigarettes and still produce loads of vapor. The second set is longer than the first and came with only one atomizer, which is no longer producing much vapor at all.

I ordered both sets from two different suppliers who are active in these forums. I contacted both suppliers to inquire as to ordering extra atomizers. Neither have contacted me back. The mini-cigarette set no longer appears on that sellers website, so I don't have much hope of them having replacement parts anyway.

My question is, how do I order spare atomizers for these sets, when I have not a clue what type of model either of them are, particularly given the original sellers can not be bothered to answer my emails?

tdstrike

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
base of the Wasatch, Utah
I have the bottom set of numbers on my liberation mini charger, that would be a 4081, which is the same as a smoke everywhere gold e-cig. Ruyan/eastmall sells the parts if you're feeling adventurous and want to order from china. The other is a joy306
check out the different models here:
E-Cigarette Models
best of luck

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
Thanks for the help. I have no issues ordering from China, but I didn't see these parts or e-cigs on the eastmall website. Google is my friend, so I will do a bit of searching, now that I have the model numbers. Thanks again for the help.

I don't even know why I am trying to spend the money on this anyway. I pretty much snus all the time now anyway.

jedrojam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Central USA
I also have the Joye306a set, as well as the Janty Mini-Fogger (which is compatible with the 306a). I've purchased from Jason at electronicstix.com and he is a great guy. His site shows parts in stock at the moment. I've heard good things about Cigtechs.com as well, but haven't purchased from them yet.

Hope this helps!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Imho there are three devices out there that make it all worthwhile: the Evo, the Mini-pipe and the Janty Stick. Oh yes, and the DSE 103 is great on a passthrough.I've got a 901 and don't rate it that highly (many do) - but the aforementioned devices are great. In terms of reliability the batting order is (1) (as far as we can tell because it's new) Janty Stick (2) Evo (3) Mini-pipe.

Don't give up. It's a huge step-change moving from analogs to vaping. It's frustrating trying to source parts from a reliable source - but that's easier with the three devices I mentioned. Just my tuppence - you sounded a bit cheesed off with things e-cig. :)

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
you sounded a bit cheesed off with things e-cig. :)

You know why I am really cheesed off? I have 100 ml of 24 mg tasteless liquid here that I really don't need. I had not touched my ecigs in 6 weeks, cuz I been snussing. (It's so easy. Pop a tin in yer back pocket and head out the door. With e-cigs, you have to carry the ecig, spare battery, possibly charger, liquid to refill, tool to push the cartridge out to refill, etc and so on.) What cheeses me off is the 306 is STILL rockin, pushing out loads of vapor, with the original batteries and atomizers. The 4081 only came with one atomizer, and it's not vaping worth crap. (My fault. I bought a set with one atomizer.)

The real question is, why not just leave things as they are? The 306 is working perfectly. Screw the 4081 and let it die. It's not like I carry it around with me anywhere anyway, cuz popping a snus tin in my back pocket is so much easier.

Ruyan direct has the atomizers for the 4081 DIRT CHEAP. I could get two for only 11 bucks, but would have to pay 12 to ship it. Why bother? I can just use the 306 until it dies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
You know why I am really cheesed off? I have 100 ml of 24 mg tasteless liquid here that I really don't need. I had not touched my ecigs in 6 weeks, cuz I been snussing. (It's so easy. Pop a tin in yer back pocket and head out the door. With e-cigs, you have to carry the ecig, spare battery, possibly charger, liquid to refill, tool to push the cartridge out to refill, etc and so on.) What cheeses me off is the 306 is STILL rockin, pushing out loads of vapor, with the original batteries and atomizers. The 4081 only came with one atomizer, and it's not vaping worth crap. (My fault. I bought a set with one atomizer.)

The real question is, why not just leave things as they are? The 306 is working perfectly. Screw the 4081 and let it die. It's not like I carry it around with me anywhere anyway, cuz popping a snus tin in my back pocket is so much easier.

Ruyan direct has the atomizers for the 4081 DIRT CHEAP. I could get two for only 11 bucks, but would have to pay 12 to ship it. Why bother? I can just use the 306 until it dies.

Fair enough. But chill out a while before you make a final decision. Usualyy a good idea imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread