Special Contest for Pitbull Testers Only!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
blckcase2.jpg
Hi Ya'll

Because MOST of you have performed so admirably in the task of following my instructions to receive your Pitbulls......with only a mild level of whining....I have decided to reward you with a special contest. This is a custom made lanyard/pouch. Butter soft black leather and professionally embroidered. It is big enough for 2-3 SS batteries,can be worn around the neck or attached to a belt. These are front and back photos....you can carry extra cartos etc in the little back pocket.

blckcase2.jpg

RULEZ

Do we really need stinkin' rules? well yea.....so here they are:

ONE POST PER PERSON/NO CROSSTALK

ONLY Pitbull beta testers may enter

Post what ever you want....how's the weather, the air speed velocity of an african swallow carrying a coconut....have fun!

I will pick a random generated winner pretty much when I feel like it.....okay.....on Saturday night...how's that? That way everyone who want to enter has a chance. I will be entering for Cate, Katya and Witchway because I have foreknowlege that they are indisposed at the time. Foreknowledge is the key word. :)

And finally....as always......Joan Jett has something to say........

YouTube - JOAN JETT I WANNA BE YOUR DOG

Hi lk & Bill... Wow.. another contest! What can I say.... You are very good to us!

The case is gorgeous! I love the fact that it would hold a couple of them.

hehe.. lk, you knew this was coming... is this case a one time thing or will it be something that SS might decide to carry? lol.... I know, I know.... I drive you nuts! :laugh: .... but seriously would like to know!

Can you tell I am feeling better!!! :lol::lol::lol: :evil:

Ok... Lk & Bill you guys are killing me... You both are just too much! I thank you thou... I needed a good laugh atm & you both did it!! Thank You!!!!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe.. lk, you knew this was coming... is this case a one time thing or will it be something that SS might decide to carry?

gee Raven.....I wouldnt know....since this is my first real autonomous action....depending on how you all behave....we will see if it's the first of many.....or the last. LOL

This is officially Katya's entry....tweety bird.....if you see this don't post!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh I get it now......the alpha male wags his tail at you over in the womans quarters and you get all confident.....well guess what? He is a little too busy to protect you right now. Did you mention computer woes.....how do you think that happened????
devil-smiley-006.gif

this entry is dedicated to the only lady I know that is badder than I am
devil-smiley-034.gif

WitchWay...this one is for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread