The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Special Valentines Day Pretty in Pink Lanyard

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ALL beads are Swarovski including the porcelain pearls. ALL stamps are vintage 1970's or older including the solid link chain. Recommended for nothing bigger than an ego or PINK RIVA....hehe......it's apiece of jewelry.....treat it that way and it should last longer than the ecig will. Needless to say this would look SPECTACULAR with a Pink SMOKESTIK! $25 including shipping.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    By lorikay13 at 2012-01-22

2. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
  3. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
  4. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    That's beautiful!!!

5. toto1013

toto1013 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    Just gorgeous Lorikay!

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Here's one I really like....really enjoyed making it. This lady I get my supplies from....she has the most amazing resources....basements with stuff that has been stashed away for 20,30,50 years.....they don't make stuff like this in the USA anymore.....
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    By lorikay13 at 2012-01-24

Come one gentlemen.....where are you possibly going to find a Valentines gift like THIS for $20?????? oh....I also have a pair of those little birds to make earrings with.....and the ecig holder itself is detachable.

ya know....now that I look at it....I might need to keep that one.....LOL!!!

PS....I know in the photo there is a spacer missing on the right side....I took it apart and fixed it after I took the photo.

7. toto1013

toto1013 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    I vote for your keeping lorikay. I think this is my favorite one yet.

8. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Wow! That's my favorite of all.

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Yea....I like that one a lot. Especially with the blue chain. She only had one set of those birds.....but she is now constantly on the look out for new squirrels....LOL.

10. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Nice. i really like the simple elegant designs with the chains- they've got to be stronger too.

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Actually I doubt it. The new stringing materials are a solid steel core....even the fine stuff is 10lb test. It's a little frustrating though because I would prefer to use the heavy stuff.....40lb test...but it's so big youcant fit anything but the biggest beads on it. It's a learning process for sure.....I think the weak points are going to turn out to be the junctions or splices.....but I have been wearing mine and literally sleep with it and the idiot collies....so far so good. LOL

12. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    If the idiot collies don't break yours then mine should stand up to the beasties :)

13. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Why not get a pet that would never ever dare to play with something that belongs to you... like a cat! ;)

Hmmmmm on second thought perhaps the collies would be better, the cat might simply thank you for the gift and appropriate it as their new toy! :D

14. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    you think a cat wouldn't play with something so pretty and shiny? I'm pretty sure a kitty would indeed appropriate it- without a by-your-leave or a thank you (whether you were wearing it or not)

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    A "cat" is not a pet.....a cat is evil incarnate.

16. Lacedolphin

Lacedolphin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Harrodsburg,Ky.
    Will you be doing any for the larger/heavier mods? I am constantly loosing mine in the bed while reading!! I thought about knitting something up but have not had time to try it! those are prettier anyways! Lol love the angel one!

17. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    They say that your pet takes on the qualities of its owner/master (I doubt anyone is the master of a cat though and the ownership is up for debate as well... sometimes I think the cat believes that it owns the humans in the house that are supposed to feed, water and clean its litterbox!);)

So if your pet is evil incarnate, then it must be a reflection... hmmm...come to think about it, no wonder I prefer cats! :evil::p:evil:

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I can certainly do something custom yes. I just got some new stringing material that is lab tested at 69 lbs. And I have every size O ring there is.....so I would just need to know what your ecig is and roughly what you like. You can sure PM me and we can talk about it. Thanks for asking!

19. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm new and not sure I understand how the e cig attaches to the lanyard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.