Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ALL beads are Swarovski including the porcelain pearls. ALL stamps are vintage 1970's or older including the solid link chain. Recommended for nothing bigger than an ego or PINK RIVA....hehe......it's apiece of jewelry.....treat it that way and it should last longer than the ecig will. Needless to say this would look SPECTACULAR with a Pink SMOKESTIK! $25 including shipping.

valentinepink1.jpg
valentinepink2.jpg
valentinepink3.jpg
valentinepink4.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-01-22

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Here's one I really like....really enjoyed making it. This lady I get my supplies from....she has the most amazing resources....basements with stuff that has been stashed away for 20,30,50 years.....they don't make stuff like this in the USA anymore.....
blueskies2n.jpg
blueskies.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-01-24

Come one gentlemen.....where are you possibly going to find a Valentines gift like THIS for $20?????? oh....I also have a pair of those little birds to make earrings with.....and the ecig holder itself is detachable.

ya know....now that I look at it....I might need to keep that one.....LOL!!!

PS....I know in the photo there is a spacer missing on the right side....I took it apart and fixed it after I took the photo.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Actually I doubt it. The new stringing materials are a solid steel core....even the fine stuff is 10lb test. It's a little frustrating though because I would prefer to use the heavy stuff.....40lb test...but it's so big youcant fit anything but the biggest beads on it. It's a learning process for sure.....I think the weak points are going to turn out to be the junctions or splices.....but I have been wearing mine and literally sleep with it and the idiot collies....so far so good. LOL

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
If the idiot collies don't break yours then mine should stand up to the beasties :)

Why not get a pet that would never ever dare to play with something that belongs to you... like a cat! ;)

Hmmmmm on second thought perhaps the collies would be better, the cat might simply thank you for the gift and appropriate it as their new toy! :D

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
A "cat" is not a pet.....a cat is evil incarnate.
They say that your pet takes on the qualities of its owner/master (I doubt anyone is the master of a cat though and the ownership is up for debate as well... sometimes I think the cat believes that it owns the humans in the house that are supposed to feed, water and clean its litterbox!);)

So if your pet is evil incarnate, then it must be a reflection... hmmm...come to think about it, no wonder I prefer cats! :evil::p:evil:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Will you be doing any for the larger/heavier mods? I am constantly loosing mine in the bed while reading!! I thought about knitting something up but have not had time to try it! those are prettier anyways! Lol love the angel one!

I can certainly do something custom yes. I just got some new stringing material that is lab tested at 69 lbs. And I have every size O ring there is.....so I would just need to know what your ecig is and roughly what you like. You can sure PM me and we can talk about it. Thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread