Specs on the EGO 900mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly

Nov 15, 2011
Trinidad & Tobago
Hi everyone,
Call me a novice but can anyone tell me what the specs on an Ego 900mAh is. I know its 900mAh but: Ego 900mAh.jpg
1. What is the average running Voltage?
2. What is the best resistance to use? 1.5, 2.0........ etc.
3. If the resistance varies then what resistance should i buy if i am buying Ce2 Clearomizers, Dual Coil tank Cartomizer and standard Atty for Dripping

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
fly2mosca:Hi everyone,
Call me a novice but can anyone tell me what the specs on an Ego 900mAh is. I know its 900mAh but

1. What is the average running Voltage? 3.2-3.4 volts underload

2. What is the best resistance to use? 1.5, 2.0........ etc. depends on flavor mainly, but you can go 1.5-2.8ohms anything over that is a bit light on wattage.

3. If the resistance varies then what resistance should i buy if i am buying Ce2 Clearomizers, Dual Coil tank Cartomizer and standard Atty for Dripping. My best success with the Ce2's were the standard size metal body (not XL) and at 2.2 ohms. No experience on the DC tanks, but the EMDCC 1.6ohms so I'd think that would be good for the tanks too but not sure. On dripping - 1.5, 1.8 ohms attys are good for dripping.

Fly

Nov 15, 2011
Trinidad & Tobago
fly2mosca:Hi everyone,
Call me a novice but can anyone tell me what the specs on an Ego 900mAh is. I know its 900mAh but

1. What is the average running Voltage? 3.2-3.4 volts underload

2. What is the best resistance to use? 1.5, 2.0........ etc. depends on flavor mainly, but you can go 1.5-2.8ohms anything over that is a bit light on wattage.

3. If the resistance varies then what resistance should i buy if i am buying Ce2 Clearomizers, Dual Coil Tank Cartomizer and standard Atty for Dripping. My best success with the Ce2's were the standard size metal body (not XL) and at 2.2 ohms. No experience on the DC tanks, but the EMDCC 1.6ohms so I'd think that would be good for the tanks too but not sure. On dripping - 1.5, 1.8 ohms attys are good for dripping.

Thanks. Ill use those benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread