Spending Christmas Eve alone? Come on over to SmokeStik for a treasure hunt CONTEST!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thats right folks! Just for all of us peeps that are spending Christmas Eve alone.....I have diligently hidden seven little tiny Christmas trees that look like this:

They are in the first three pages of threads only and NONE of them are in the bad girls thread. First person that finds them all and posts them wins an autographed Halligan kit.....autographed by actor Daniel Sunjata star of Rescue Me and co designer of the Halligan SmokeStik.

NO do overs so double check your work before you post. And no cute stuff.....Post the name of the thread and the post number that you find the tree in so I can clearly see it. NO links. HAVE FUN!!!! I'm gonna take the idiot Collies over to the cemetery to see whats up...hehe....be back in a couple hours.:)

How did I know I better come back and specify this contest is only for people who have not already won or been given FREE SmokeStik stuff????

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm going to put a load of laundry in, and I have a friend coming over for some eggnog... but I might give it a go later... icon_cheesygrin.gif

And YES, I will open the box when my friend gets here...
santa_claus_24.gif
When my Mother was alive, we always got to open one present on Christmas Eve... although I don't exchange gifts with very many people any more, and most of us are so broke that we made a pact NOT to get anything for each other this year... so I was just afraid it might be the only one I get... :facepalm: LOL!!

(if I win, can I change it for the Holiday ones?? ;) )

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I edited this post so maybe spacekitty will speak to me again.........

NEW SPACEKITTY RULES !!!! DO NOT POST YOUR LIST HERE

PM your list to me. That way there can be more than one winner. If you have already won a SmokeStik kit then you can have a 10pack of cartomizers instead. Three winners....the contest will last for 12 hours......SpaceKitty can play.....and the second kit is a Holiday kit...but no fudging ...the first person to send me the correct list gets to choose and thats all there is to it!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
that damn cat!!!!! now you make me feel bad for scolding you.....

did you open it?????

oh btw.....new rules means anyone can play.....I was just trying to do something nice for people that might be alone tonight without a bunch of dang rules! I am just going to count on people not to be too greedy.

mini Halligan kit>????? that's all you got.....really>? you don't have engraved batteries somewhere? Gold battery? nothing? sounds' like I'll have to hunt down your mailman as well as Amandas.....you want to talk about sucks.....HER mail carrier made off with her lanyard!!!!

Last edited:

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
Aw, LK! You made me sad!!! You don't have any presents? The Squirrel Queen deserves presents! For the record, the only thing I'm opening this morning is a bottle of aspirin. I wore my lanyard to my family's Christmas Eve and my lil sis loved it. She thought I had a pen on it. She was all pouty because she'd like one for work but they're not allowed to wear them (she's a nurse and apparently there's been some instances of patients trying to strangle nurses with such things). I'm not trying to enter your contest this time for a couple of reasons - a) too hungover to look for little trees and b) I'm ordering more cartos in a week or so and getting some free one's would make that unnecessary. SmokeStik is a great product and a very giving company and I'm happy to pay for my cartos. BTW, SS tobacco is the only vape I have that isn't offensive to my hangover.

I really just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and let you know I appreciate you LK! (((hugs)))

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Well, I'll trust woody got it, (I'm eligible - amazingly enough, I have never won a Smokstick contest!!!:lol::lol::lol:).........bump for you, LK, and a big hug for you this Christmas Day, I hate the fact you were alone, there's a hippie sending happiness vibes your way right now!!!:)

Blech, cute animals!! <----probably one reason I never win!!!:laugh:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thats right....I made a SpaceKitty rule change and said PM me your list and the first THREE people can win a prize. Even if you already won a kit in the past you can still win some cartomizers.. I also said I would let the contest run for 12hrs and it's been 12hrs but I havn't checked my inbox yet....I want to keep woody in suspense...hehe.

SPACEKITTY.....did you open your present yet????????? You should know by now I was mostly just kidding around with you as well. I wasn't kidding about the cemetery squirrels through...I really did take them some brazil nuts and put them in the trees. I put them in the trees for two reasons ....so the deer don't get them....but also I hate to think that the hawks get the little guys because they are sniffing around on the ground and not paying attention.

Ripple...what kind of self respecting hippie DOESN'T like cute little animals????? oh I get it......you must have damaged your brain some how.....hmmmmmm......falling out of a tree right?

do I even WANT to know what kind of hospital your sister works in Psyche? or does the avatar name tell all?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
WOODY55 you finally did it!!!!!! You are the first place winner!!!! You get to pick a SmokeStik kit....including a Holiday kit or an autographed Halligan kit. I gave the dogs their present and it amused them for about 3 minutes....now they are fast asleep...I think I will follow suit. I'll go ahead and leave the contest running until a bit later in case SpaceKitty decides to quit pouting and play. (I know you can use cartomizers SK) That is also why I'm not posting the winning list.

Woody....no helping....you don't want God to kill a kitten do you? hehe

Merry Christmas everyone....and don't feel sorry for me. I'm perfectly happy. You have NO idea.....I actually like being alone. I gave being depressed a halfassed try yesterday and couldn't even do it.....so that should tell you something....LOL

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok I'm kinda surprised but no one else seems to even be playing so I guess I'll close the thread at noon. That way if someone is really trying they can PM me and let me know. I hate to stop it when you have 4 out of the seven or something.

Spacekitty......your really bumming me out. I thought we had an understanding....you say silly things and I act like I'm all ...... off. If I really hurt your feelings I'm truly sorry. Your going to make me do something stupid like send you a bunch of stuff to make up for it. Where are you>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread