The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Spica Pro MTL (Sirius Mods) Chimney Height Adjustment

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Ali Çetinkaya, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ali Çetinkaya

Ali Çetinkaya New Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Spica Pro - Sirius Mods (Available 1/5 may)

u can watch Todd reviews HERE!

INCLUDES
    1x Spica Pro MTL Rebuildable Atomizer
    1x Spare PC Tank
    1x Chimney Height Adjustment Keychain ( CHAK )
    1x Set of o-rings (spare parts)
    1X 3-Leaved 510 Air Pin
    1x 5-Leaved 510 Air Pin

Materials: SS304, Ultem, Peek, SCHOTT Glass, PC

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. VictorC

VictorC Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2015
    Toronto, Ontario
    Looks nice, like the idea of adjustable chamber

• Like Like x 2
  3. Carnage9270

Carnage9270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    Are we really at the point where we are removing the links to reviews on a site where people give reviews and opinions? This place is getting bad...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    IDK...
    first/only post restrictions are a good thing. Kills the "Hit and Run" spammers.

But that is just me.

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carnage9270

Carnage9270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    It's a link to a very trusted reviewer who is also a member here. Just getting rediculous to me is all. I see it all over the place on these forums anymore. It's bad enough when you have a popular thread on here that it's the same 10 people posting for over 30 pages, but then to start removing links to youtube reviews, makes people just not come back. This site is suffering at this point as it used to be quite large with the number of members posting and giving their opinions (no matter how misinformed they may be :) ). Now, it's hard to even find a thread started on an atomizer that's been out for 2 months.

Meh, it is what it is I guess. But I find myself coming here less and less anymore and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Lighten up with all the damn moderation, or this place will become a ghost town.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. VictorC

VictorC Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2015
    Toronto, Ontario
    Mark's excellent review:

RTA/package overview:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Anybody knows where this is available from plz?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can Berk
    This message by Can Berk has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 8, 2018, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jul 7, 2018
  9. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

Really...

New Members do not have system permissions to post links until they have 5 posts (and the system refreshes).
    It is done automatically by the system.

No one is removing links.

New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    As part of the forum's anti-spam measures, new members are initially restricted to where and how they can post. This system is based on your post count, and consists of two stages.

Please note that IT CAN TAKE UP TO AN HOUR for the forum software to update your account when reaching Full Member status. This means that you may have to wait a short time after reaching 5 posts, before it becomes possible to post in other forums.

0 to 5 posts:
    New Member.
    Cannot post live links. (In order to post a link, just put spaces in it like this: www. example .com)
    Cannot use Private Messaging (PMs).
    Cannot have a signature.
    Cannot post images (photos) if linked to on another site.

After 5 posts:
    Full member.
    Members can post in all open forums, use Private Messaging, and can have a signature.
    Note that some forums are private: access is for special membership categories.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Chodi

Chodi Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    I received my Coppervape Spica pro today. I have some warnings for anyone considering this. The top cap which must be removed to insert juice is poorly threaded. It is extremely difficult to get off and even more difficult to get back on. The reviews on the real Spica Pro complain about this but on the Coppervape version it is crazy hard to use. That is not the worst of it. When you insert the build deck completely into the build the juice holes on both side are not seen (yes, this is after fully opening the jfc). You must rotate the build deck until the juice flow holes line up with the opening in the juice flow control. If you do not do this you get no juice flow at all. In other words if you just screw the build deck on tightly as you would normally you will get the mother of all dry hits. Even once aligned and using the largest airflow pin this is a VERY TIGHT MTL. It is going to make some people very happy. Those who like sucking a golf ball through a straw. That is not really my thing. All my tanks are MTL but none are this tight (and I own many). If you are someone who would like the airflow of the sxk doggy style reduced by half then that is what you can expect on this rta with everything wide open.

So far even after rotating the base so that the juice flow holes line up I have not had leaks. Still this is a stupid flaw in the build. This is advertised as a monster in creating throat hit. They have that part right. It is too much for my taste no matter how I set the height of the adjustable insert. If you haven't guessed by now this not going to make it into my rotation. Some people looking to emulate a cigarette smoking experience may find this good but try at your own risk. If anyone is interested I am using a 2mm kanthal 28g coil spaced with KGD cotton. The tiny build screws would probably not allow anything much larger.

I should hasten to add that the original may have none of these flaws that I find in the clone. I don't own one so I cannot comment on that. I realized that the clone had a separate thread after I posted these comments. Sorry for that as this thread was meant for the original. My mistake.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.