Spica RTA whatever you need and your vaping style is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
surely it is very unlikely customs are going to open every package to see if there is a non-tpd compliant atomiser in it!
Ok so when is your being delivered ,?
When paying such an amount we don't want to run a risk for a genuine transaction

are you willing to risk it , ??? Most will not ,
Since no paypal no credit card an no way of claiming anything back if it does get stopped an not returned.

Since it goes through a bank transfer western union transfer payment,

Since PayPal isnt being used in Turkey due to the money laundering of suspicious activities for funding god knows what ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Ok so when is your being delivered ,?
When paying such an amount we don't want to run a risk for a genuine transaction

are you willing to risk it , ??? Most will not ,
Since no paypal no credit card an no way of claiming anything back if it does get stopped an not returned.

Since it goes through a bank transfer western union transfer payment,

Since PayPal isnt being used in Turkey due to the money laundering of suspicious activities for funding god knows what ,

I didnt say there weren't risks, but what risks there are are really not a TPD issue and it doesnt matter whether you get it now or after the May deadline as far as I can see.

Reactions: starmaster

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
I watch another review on YouTube and the more I watching I really think its really fix the minus on all atomizer.
1. Varian airflow from DL to MTL
2. Great juice flow mechanism (I am really satisfied the juice control on Taifun GT3, its the most wet and warm vape)
3. Easy coiling (its similar to Taifun GT3. Its very2 easy and more easy since there height on the side of grub to clip the wire)
4. 22mm (I think 22mm is sexy lol)
5. Not over tall (taifun gt3 and hussar is great but I think its over tall)
6. Instantly deck access without draining liquid
7. Top fill
8. Great deck (the cotton can be place with very easy like taifun gt3)
9. Amazing function rod accessories include
10. Two option drip tip include to satisfied DL and MTL vaper.

Any point left? Pls add :)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I watch another review on YouTube and the more I watching I really think its really fix the minus on all atomizer.
1. Varian airflow from DL to MTL
2. Great juice flow mechanism (I am really satisfied the juice control on Taifun GT3, its the most wet and warm vape)
3. Easy coiling (its similar to Taifun GT3. Its very2 easy and more easy since there height on the side of grub to clip the wire)
4. 22mm (I think 22mm is sexy lol)
5. Not over tall (taifun gt3 and hussar is great but I think its over tall)
6. Instantly deck access without draining liquid
7. Top fill
8. Great deck (the cotton can be place with very easy like taifun gt3)
9. Amazing function rod accessories include
10. Two option drip tip include to satisfied DL and MTL vaper.

Any point left? Pls add :)

I've read the thread and I haven't seen information on whether the tank is glass or pc. Do you know?

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I've read the thread and I haven't seen information on whether the tank is glass or pc. Do you know?
Schoot glass they say
ecf3610736e66e5729d22da3eb39176d.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Schoot glass they say
ecf3610736e66e5729d22da3eb39176d.jpg

Thanks Benley! I googled Schoot Glass, but nothing came up. I think Spica probably misspelled it. There's a German company, Schott, that makes a durable grade of glass. I found the definition below:

A high end grade of glass that has been carefully refined and proves to be a cleaner, more durable type of glass. This special glass (Schott Duran tubing) ensures a clean, clear, refined look.

This is very good news for me because I hate worrying about what type of juice I can vape in each tank.

Reactions: bigbob2322

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I'm not sure where to buy it, but here's a link to their product catalog. This would probably be a good starting place.

SCHOTT Brands | SCHOTT Glass Catalog | SCHOTT North America
Sorry I meant where you buying the Spica RTA from , since its not on sale on there site yet , only seen it one place and wants western union Bank Transfer , which isnt the best way to pay for things unless 100% reliable

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Sorry I meant where you buying the Spica RTA from , since its not on sale on there site yet , only seen it one place and wants western union Bank Transfer , which isnt the best way to pay for things unless 100% reliable

I don't know where they're available, but, when they are available, the Spica, or a good clone of the Spica, is one I'd like to try.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I been searching for a moth since release but not willing to send transfer to Turkey randomly in hope i might be able too its just to risky for cost/ price

You are smart to hang onto your money until you are comfortable with the vendor and payment method.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
is it esg skyline's clone? Sorry for my bad english
I cant find this atomizer in gearbest :(
Its only available in Turkey from select places only ,spica rta has the Taifun GTv3 style deck with Skyline style JFC chambers , its an original product with influence from other atties , theres currently no clones of it available and its cheaper enough to buy without having to buy a clone , but iys hard to buy it being only turkey no credit card payment no paypal only bank transfer via western union finansbank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread