Not open for further replies.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Question for you all....

I mixed this flavor base on 11/4 and it's been steeping until today. While it doesn't taste bad, it still needs a lil sum-sumthing.

What are your suggestions? Vanilla maybe? Anything else?

Cheesecake 20drops
Pumpkin 10 drops
White choc 2 drops
Jamaican Rum 4 drops
Pie crust 1 drop
LA butter 1 drop
nutmeg 1 drop
graham cracker 1 drop
sweetener 1 tiny drop

That is my flavor base flavorings so far.
This is my first attempt at anything cheesecake. I want it to be fall/winter & different then the typical fruit topping cheesecake. (I know...want in one hand...lol)

Open to suggestions....

TIA ;)

chevelle

ECF Veteran
Question for you all....

I mixed this flavor base on 11/4 and it's been steeping until today. While it doesn't taste bad, it still needs a lil sum-sumthing.

What are your suggestions? Vanilla maybe? Anything else?

Cheesecake 20drops
Pumpkin 10 drops
White choc 2 drops
Jamaican Rum 4 drops
Pie crust 1 drop
LA butter 1 drop
nutmeg 1 drop
graham cracker 1 drop
sweetener 1 tiny drop

That is my flavor base flavorings so far.
This is my first attempt at anything cheesecake. I want it to be fall/winter & different then the typical fruit topping cheesecake. (I know...want in one hand...lol)

Open to suggestions....

TIA ;)

Bear in mind that you can "add" a certain something to a liquid by reducing the amount of a flavor that may be dominating or cancelling out another flavor. From the looks of your recipe, you should have a lot of things going on in your mix. Depending on the strength of the flavoring (I'm not familiar with Lorann's much at all). You may well find that if you reduce the amount of Cheesecake to say 10 to 15 drops, it could unmask some of the more subtle notes you are looking for. Thats the repetitive tweaking process that a complex flavor like this requires. It may be a combination of reducing a dominant flavor and adding a little something too. Ginger, in a small amount would seem to complement this mix. In any event, it sounds delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread