Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 1, 2013
Jacksonville FL
I have searched and searched for either a twist or a spinner that are either red or green. 1100 mah or 1300 mah. I need one of each color and cant find them.
Does anyone have any idea who sells either color ??? I have black, stainless, chrome, blue. I can find those colors all day long. These 2 colors im looking for are a gift to my daughter and thats her fav colors.

Any help in finding these would be just awesome !!!:(

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
eGo Twist 7 pack
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...c-twist-1100mah-variable-voltage-rechargeable

1408800-2.jpg

The little arrow next to buy, can choose colors (and thru all the eGo types they carry)...its fasttech

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
wow fast replys,, thanks to all of you,,, im leary of ordering from fasttech, ordered an item from them and got it 5 weeks later ughhh
yeah...mission critical stuff (or gifts you actually WANT before Christmas)...don't order fasttech! :D
And believe it or not...not fasttech's fault...they ship it fast...but the "getting OUT of China" is the slow part...fooey

I have 6 orders from them...ranging from 2 weeks to just over a month...

Kinda nice forgetting I ordered something then getting a package in the mail...not nice when you NEED something almost immediately and are WAITING for fasttech...bleh

This is why the saying "backups for your backups of your backups" is kinda the mantra around here

Last edited:

WOLFHAWK

Feb 1, 2013
Jacksonville FL
yeah...mission critical stuff (or gifts you actually WANT before Christmas)...don't order fasttech! :D
And believe it or not...not fasttech's fault...they ship it fast...but the "getting OUT of China" is the slow part...fooey

I have 6 orders from them...ranging from 2 weeks to just over a month...

Kinda nice forgetting I ordered something then getting a package in the mail...not nice when you NEED something almost immediately and are WAITING for fasttech...bleh

This is why the saying "backups for your backups of your backups" is kinda the mantra around here

i know once a product reaches customs they can really slow the shipping down. Also QC is an issue when ordering from another country and getting refunds or replacements...

WOLFHAWK

Feb 1, 2013
Jacksonville FL
I have received a 6 pack of spinners from FT that were ordered 16 days ago...they came in today

and out of 9 orders only one problem with a knock off...they quickly replaced and covered my return shipping to Miami no problem

my only complaint was the time it took to get what I ordered. You sure cant beat there prices, great prices. I just saw a 7 pack for 80,, thats around a 10 and change each,, cheap ,, nice. I usually order from a place down near Miami but they dont have the colors I want. Now I just need 6 vamo beauty rings and ill be a happy dad and my daughter will be a happy daddys girl lol

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Is the rainbow one all metal ? the colored ones have a nice firm hold feeling. I have 2 chrome twist and they feel slippery in my hands

Yes, the rainbow one is all metal. I've never had an issue with slipping, though. Maybe my hands are rougher than yours...lol

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Also QC is an issue when ordering from another country and getting refunds or replacements...

Not with Fasttech. They actually have a better warranty and replacement policy than most US vendors. Also, you're shipping any defectives to Miami. As soon as they receive them, they send another - although replacements do usually ship from Hong kong.

As WH said, Fasttech is the place to shop if you have a few weeks to spare. If not, then choose a US vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread