Spit back on Cigpet Eco 12 RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfBing

Jan 26, 2018
Never even heard of cigpet. New company maybe? Could be any number of things from a missing o ring somewhere to a badly seated or badly manufactured coil to out and out bad design.

Its a branch off of iJoy. I’m thinking cheap coil that they put in the box. I’m just gonna use it until I need to change. Ordered coil master pre builds but I want to save them. I’ll report back when I change coils if it helped or not. The coil and wick included with the box seemed cheap.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Spit back won't have anything to do with o rings and very little to do with the other things mentioned. Usually it's when the wick is too loose in the coil. Sometimes, it can be too tight in the coil, but generally, spitback is a result of juice pooling. Coil height can be a factor as well.

A bad coil as bombastinator mentioned is a possibility.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Im finding juice condensation on drip tip. After a bit, i get some in my mouth. I usually take a paper towel and swab it out. Then resume vaping. But this probably isnt exactly spit back. Spitback seems to be caused by excessive wattage, or oversaturated wick and coils or a combo of both. At least thats the way i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread