The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Spit back on Cigpet Eco 12 RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by ManOfBing, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ManOfBing

ManOfBing Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Hello guys. Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Anyways I just installed my new Cigpet Eco 12 RDA. I’m getting a lot of spitback once the coil starts to heat up. I installed the coil it came with. It looks like a Clapton. It comes in at a .32 ohms. Anyone know why? The coil? Wicking? Mod?

2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Never even heard of cigpet. New company maybe? Could be any number of things from a missing o ring somewhere to a badly seated or badly manufactured coil to out and out bad design.

3. ManOfBing

ManOfBing Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Its a branch off of iJoy. I’m thinking cheap coil that they put in the box. I’m just gonna use it until I need to change. Ordered coil master pre builds but I want to save them. I’ll report back when I change coils if it helped or not. The coil and wick included with the box seemed cheap.

4. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Spit back won't have anything to do with o rings and very little to do with the other things mentioned. Usually it's when the wick is too loose in the coil. Sometimes, it can be too tight in the coil, but generally, spitback is a result of juice pooling. Coil height can be a factor as well.

A bad coil as bombastinator mentioned is a possibility.

5. Coyote628

Coyote628 Super Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Im finding juice condensation on drip tip. After a bit, i get some in my mouth. I usually take a paper towel and swab it out. Then resume vaping. But this probably isnt exactly spit back. Spitback seems to be caused by excessive wattage, or oversaturated wick and coils or a combo of both. At least thats the way i see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.