Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Ditto!
(we need more rain)

Yeah, y'all haven't got much up there. Y'all are too far north. Just wait for the "normal" rainy season to come.

@classwife, I just did and your a little farther north of me. Didn't realize that many people from central Florida and mainly the Tampa Bay were on here. I never look at people's location. If I did I would probably realize more people are from around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yeah that's true.

I'm in Lakeland. What do you think about all this rain we have had? At least we're not down in south Florida! Even though we need the rain I'm glad we aren't getting drenched like they are. It's funny cause we've been in a drought then in the matter of a day we have 1"-4" of rain and some places a little more or less.

Crazy, right.... the lakes in my neighborhood were almost empty and in the past 4 days are full again....I lived in miami/ft. Lauderdale back when Andrew came thru, talk about a mess....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Crazy, right.... the lakes in my neighborhood were almost empty and in the past 4 days are full again....I lived in miami/ft. Lauderdale back when Andrew came thru, talk about a mess....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I was in New Orleans when Andrew made himself known :)

Reactions: Wheelin247

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'm in between y'all...and I like both my mechs and my regulated mods

Funny part is my Provaris & machanicals are laying side by side, and most of the time I don't even bother to look to see which I'm picking up.
    (you would never believe how many times I've pushed on the bottom of a Provari) :lol:

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
    Jun 1, 2017
    • Deleted by retired1

Cf11

ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2017
    So what i draw from the conservation between y'all is that it doesn't matter what you vape on... Just kick the .... and keep vaping [emoji14]

But I see someone mentioned that they use both and they don't even notice which one they're picking up... And i think that it makes sense to some extent because once you're that into vaping that you have mechs... All your other setup ought to be equally good too(if you catch my drift) ... So just VAPE ON i guess :)

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 17, 2013
    Lakeland, Fl. USA
    So what i draw from the conservation between y'all is that it doesn't matter what you vape on... Just kick the .... and keep vaping [emoji14]

But I see someone mentioned that they use both and they don't even notice which one they're picking up... And i think that it makes sense to some extent because once you're that into vaping that you have mechs... All your other setup ought to be equally good too(if you catch my drift) ... So just VAPE ON i guess :)

Yeah it doesn't matter what you vape on, just stay off the stinkies.

Yes and no. I don't know if I would say all of MY mods/RDA's/RTA's are equally good. There are mods I don't hardly ever touch anymore (regulated mods and they are sitting on the window sill in front of my "vape station"). I have RDA's that I haven't touched in a while cause they aren't up to my liking or vaping style. I have probably 10-15 RDA's and I use 2-4 everyday (my favorite is the 40mm Mason). I have 2 tanks, 1 is a TFV12 that I don't ever use and I have a 41mm Voltrove and I use that sometimes. I use RDA's 90% of the time.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

What it really amounts to is that you will develop the vape that you want, and then you will figure out how to make everything you have vape that way.
    (if you can't make it vape that way ... it goes to the "window sill")

read my signature

Last edited:

Cf11

ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2017
    What it really amounts to is that you will develop the vape that you want, and then you will figure out how to make everything you have vape that way.
    (if you can't make it vape that way ... it goes to the "window sill")

read my signature
    Exactly what i was trying to say.
    Thanks y'all :)

Reactions: Kprthevapr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread