The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Spoiled by MVP - longer battery life for 18650 mods?

Discussion in 'Battery Issues' started by LDS714, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LDS714

LDS714 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Nashville, TN, USA
    I'm absolutely spoiled by my MVPs. Love 'em! Long battery life, and good performance. Get two, almost three days out of a charge.

The problem?

I have some other, replaceable battery mods (Vamo, VTR), and am disappointed with 18650 battery life. I have some 2400 mAh EH IMR batteries and some 2000 mAh AW IMR batteries. They last maybe 5-6 hours max, granted, I vape like a baby sucking on a pacifier - kind of constantly. Is this a normal period of time?

Will the AW 3400 mAh protected batteries work on the Vamo & VTR? I'm thinking no.

Any suggestions?

2. Johnny Popular

Johnny Popular Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    New Mexico
    I am having the same issues after using the MVP. I switch back to my SVD using a Samsung purple 18650 rated at 2800 mAh and only get a few hours from it, vaping constantly of course.

3. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    VV and VW require IMR batteries not ICR because of the demand we place on them..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.