Spreading the buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

camci

Sep 28, 2009
Texas
I got my mom into ecigs.
My mom told my sister (who is a dentist) that tells her patients about it.
I told my therapist (who lets me vape in the session) about ecigs, who tells her smoking patients about it.
I wrote an English paper that my proffessor liked so much she let me demonstrate it in class to thirty+ students, who will tell their family and friends about it.
I told my friends about ecigs, who tell THEIR smoking friends about ecigs.
I vape in public, which gets people curious, so I tell them about it who tell THEIR smoking friends and family about it.

All this, multiplied by the hundreds of thousands of vapors in the world...

we're spreading the buzz, whether we know it or not :)
Feels good doesn't it?

I don't mind answering questions about my vaping most of the time. However I would equate it almost to like having a baby with you and everyone wants to hold your baby. At my community college I have benn asked four times now if it is weed. Sometimes I feel like I want to respond sarcastically. I try to remember I want it to be accepted by more people and I usually make an effort to educate others. Although sometimes I just want to vape and not have to talk about it because I only get 15 mins between classes which might include having to walk a distance to get to a different building. Once I had this 18-19 yrs old guy asked me if I mind if he tried it and I had to say yes I mind. I don't want herpes or anything and I refuse to share a cartridge with someone I would not open mouth kiss. When I do let others try my e-cigs I always throw that cartridge away immediately afterwards. Call me paranoid but I just don't want to deal with overly cleaning my carts before repacking them.

tony206

Moved On
Sep 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread