Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Ok folks, in honor of the summer in full swing and the stress of the new school year rapidly approaching us, we at Spring Vapor are going to dedicate the month of August to YOU the ECF!

Many NEW flavors have been added to our line up! We try to bring you the best vaping experience possible! New items are being add all the time as well as flavors, so check in frequently!

1st up is a new coupon code:
BACKTOSCHOOL20
to receive 20% off ALL eLiquids!

Next we are bring back our random post juice Giveway!

-All you have to do is post in this thread and tell us what is your favorite SV juices and why! For those who haven't tried our juices (shame on you! :p) tell us what you would like to try and why! Through the coarse of the day I will pick random post number. If I pick your number... You Win!!

**Please limit your posts to 4 posts per 24 hours period ( ALL Violators will be subject to drivers license suspension, a week in jail, community service, public flogging and forced to wear a big red "V" across their chest! :ohmy:) ok... Well maybe not but please abide by the rules.

- I will contact the winners via PM and request the following info: name, address, email, flavor, % and str. If you choose to contact me first, that would expedite the shipping process .

Lastly I have decided to do a Chrome Lava Tube Give Away! At the end of the month I will do a final random number draw and the number of the person I draw will win the grand prize!

GRAND PRIZE:
-Chrome Lava Tube of choice (18350 or 18650 version).
-3x 30mil bottles of your choice.
-VIVI Tank set with 2 replacement coils.

The SV Grand Summer Give Away will run through August 31st.
The Grand Prize winner will be announced on September 1st!
As always... Enjoy your vaping Experience!:toast:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Hi, Chief!
How generous of you!!!! You Black Label B&M is always in my daily rotation and is definitely one of my all time favorites! It's all your fault as you sent me a sample of this flavor! I NEVER would have picked this one.... see, you obviously know me better than I know myself! :) I did re-order the 50/50 blend, but I have to say that I prefer the 70/30. It is more carto friendly and seems to have more taste and sweetness. Of course, it could be that I just haven't let it steep long enough as I started vaping it as soon as it arrived!!!!!

Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread