25da67824c9f1869e8ef3eacb5d2ced0_M.jpg

More details:
SQuape X[dream]

Devilon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
United Kingdom
Very nice looking new tank, but one thing I'm not too keen on is the build deck, I wish they would have designed it with a velocity styled deck or variance of it.
Having just 2 holes for the wires doesn't make it as easy to build with dual coils.

But I'm going to keep an eye on this one to see if it deliveries on flavour and maybe leak free ( I wish !! :D )

Reactions: Foggy Road

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
So..it's a $155 aromamizer rdta? No thanks StattQualm.

I find it funny/dumb that Phil refused to review other RDTA style tanks claiming he was done reviewing that style of tank, and then puts this in his queue.
err I dont see any rubber bands for AFC....lol!

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
<sigh>...looks like it's only a 4ml liquid capacity. Unless there's some sort of add-on to increase that to 6-7ml's, I'll be passing on this one.

I've been a big fan of the SQuape since the original's release. They're pricey, but quality and function I've always found superb, making the value worth it for me. However, I must be getting cranky in my vaping dodage...because if I have to crack the tank open to fill more than once a day, I'm just not interested.

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
<sigh>...looks like it's only a 4ml liquid capacity. Unless there's some sort of add-on to increase that to 6-7ml's, I'll be passing on this one.

I've been a big fan of the SQuape since the original's release. They're pricey, but quality and function I've always found superb, making the value worth it for me. However, I must be getting cranky in my vaping dodage...because if I have to crack the tank open to fill more than once a day, I'm just not interested.
I guess this means I'll have to pay full price for this one...:nah::facepalm::facepalm::toast:

Reactions: KY_Rob

thdom

Oct 5, 2015
When I started vaping 18 months ago, I got heavily infected by GAS and spent a lot (!) of money on a lot (!) of atomizers and mods. Today I sold most of them and mostly kept my Taifuns on Vireo-Mods and my Squapes, simply because those are built extremely well and alsways perform. So I'm really excited about the upcoming Squape X and hope to get one, when it becomes available on April 23rd.

Here's Todd's review:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread