Squirrel Queen Lanyard Shoppe/CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Posiedon Adventure" SOLD
1950's vintage basemetal chain, NOS vintage bronze octopus and sea turtles, natural mabe' pearl fragment beads. TWO strands of 10lb 19 strand SoftFlex wire. Oring size will be added at purchase depending on what ecig you are going to use. $34.95 including shipping (signature squirrel optional...if you don't want one....just say so. A squirrel is a terrible thing to waste!)

lanyardsoctopus2.jpg

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Mixing Metaphors"
$25 (includes shipping)
monkeys name is Louise...yes.....RippleinStillWater has Thelma. :)
Hand blown lampwork monkey bead, NOS vintage mixed metal chain and teeny tiny bells befitting a monkey QUEEN! gotta warn the servants your coming!
louise3.jpg
louise2.jpg
louise1.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-01-05

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"Dark Star"
OOAK handblown lampwork raven beads, focal bead handblown by same artist.
TAKEN
lanyardsdarkstarb.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2011-12-22

TINKERBELL
$25

tinkerbell2.jpg
tinkerbell.jpg

ALL 3 ABOVE ON HOLD (Blue Dog TAKEN)

queenj.jpg

$25

Current community reward points 25
Lacedolphin, This is the first post of this thread...lot's of goodies!!!! so pretty!! I love tinkerbell and the queen one!!....and of course Poseidon's adventure is my favorite.....whoever got that I'm super Jelly!!! :D

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Man these are pretty awesome I must say.. Why no love for the guys though? We are a pretty big part of t he vaping community. I would love to see some simpler ones maybe made out of a hemp rope or black nylon with some of your touches. Something simple and awesome, I can't go around looking like Flava Flav can I? :toast:

She has some more 'manly' ones on this thread... :2cool:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/256602-new-stuff-3-7-12-squirrel-queen-lanyards-20-under.html

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well well well....it's a spacekitty! long time no see SK.....

Amanda.....I actually found some more of those big octopi and have one pair of sea turtles and shells left.....I also have some dolphins.

The monkey is totally still available...which I can't understand.....but I love wearing her so she can just stay with me.

I can recreate any of the rest of those pretty closely. Have a pair of black ravens left....one dog bead....plenty of butterflys.....and there are others sprinkled throughout the thread. I was going to try and put up a gallery on an image website.....maybe this weekend.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
OMG>>>OMG>>>>>> Why didn't you PM me I almost missed this! I haven't been watching the thread cuz I thought you got frustrated with me and just happened to stubble across this tonight!!!! It's perfect and I LOVE it! PM me price and how to pay you. Also what size batteries will that fit? Thanks so much!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I can't BELIEVE nobody wants this lanyard???????????? WTF people...this is a work of art! The elephants are vintage 1970's.....the monkey is handblown art glass....and the trade beads are real bone from Africa...what the hell????

elephantsz.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-09-03

oh yea....and did I mention the black CZ's in the elephants eyes?

$30 including shipping.

here's a photo for Mookie:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread