Status
Not open for further replies.

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
Here is OCD's response when I told him about the o ring issue:

Thank you BA, will be contacting OCD about this. The o-rings that were sent kinda work you can see a thin really thin line of where the o-ring meets the glass but if you touch the glass one way that seal "Line" will go away and the liquid will start to come out of it. I also ordered a tank for the for my Dud and it looks amazing and the glass for a DID that i put my smoktech 4ml tank chromed caps on and that tank really looks awesome.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
volcano vapor:7765872 said:
Here is OCD's response when I told him about the o ring issue:

Thank you BA, will be contacting OCD about this. The o-rings that were sent kinda work you can see a thin really thin line of where the o-ring meets the glass but if you touch the glass one way that seal "Line" will go away and the liquid will start to come out of it. I also ordered a tank for the for my Dud and it looks amazing and the glass for a DID that i put my smoktech 4ml tank chromed caps on and that tank really looks awesome.

You're welcome. When we are the first to buy things we have to deal with some issues. OCD is great and will always make it right.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO

crashtest22

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Santa Cruz
crashvapes.com
I believe he started sending out the larger o rings within the last week or so. He has since updated the size again to the final size of 12.1x1.6mm.

interesting.
I am order day 11-9
wonder if I have the latest ones or if I should contact for the updated ones.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
interesting.
I am order day 11-9
wonder if I have the latest ones or if I should contact for the updated ones.

If your's aren't leaking then you are good to go. You probably got the 11.1x1.6mm, which is perfectly fine, he just started sending out the larger 12.1 o rings for a tighter fit. But he has stated that he will replace all o rings to the current size, just use the contact form on ibtanked.com.

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
got a few questions. i reoxidized the wick. i recoiled it. its 1.8 ohm with 32 ga kanthal. it creates huge huge vapor however there is virtually no taste what so ever. im vaping gorilla juice at 4.2v and i can hardly taste it with the top cap on. i take the cap off and smell the vape coming off and it has very strong banana taste.

any ideas?

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
im not sure. they were all glowing red at the same time before i filled this thing with juice so it would seem so. heres a pic of the vapor production.

photo2fig.jpg

photo3ski.jpg

could it be that ive been vaping some peach champagne that i added menthol too and i added a huge amount of menthol by accident. to the point where i couldn't taste the peach at all and just tasted a ton of sour.

either way, it does look sexy
photozjz.jpg

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
got a few questions. i reoxidized the wick. i recoiled it. its 1.8 ohm with 32 ga kanthal. it creates huge huge vapor however there is virtually no taste what so ever. im vaping gorilla juice at 4.2v and i can hardly taste it with the top cap on. i take the cap off and smell the vape coming off and it has very strong banana taste.

any ideas?

Ss mesh takes about 1 to 2 tanks to brake in.

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread