SS Defender Carto Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocaCola

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Princeton,MN
Wow Is all I can say about this tank,It's made from 303 SS,has no end caps and can handle any juice out there due to It's Borosilicate glass liner which is a solid piece from top to bottom from what I can tell,It has 2 viewing windows so you can see your juice level,the build quality Is superior as well,the finish is a very smooth brushed type not polished. The O-Rings seem to be high quality and the fit is neither too tight or loose,In 2 weeks I have had no leaks at all,It comes with 4 flange carto's which fit It perfectly,there Is a notch in the bottom for the flange to fit In which secures the carto from turning while taking it on and off your mod,I haven't tried using a regular xl carto in It but I'm sure it will work just as well because the O-Rings give a nice tight seal,As far as the function,I have not had a dry hit nor any gurgling,changing flavors is easy,just a rinse under some hot water and It Is ready for a new juice and no worry of leaching since It Is a solid glass interior. Filling is super easy and mess free thanks to the included filling funnel,insert the funnel into your carto,slide the tank upwards til It clicks,hold at a slight angle and fill til full, slide the tank back down and your good to go,the filler adapter and the Included drip tip seem to be made out of the same 303 SS,very nice quality all the way around,personally this Is the nicest tank I have used and so far I am very happy with it. For the price you won't be able to find a better tank out there,it even comes with 2 extra sets of O-Rings and you also get an unheard of 6 year warranty. Iv'e include 2 Pics of the tank on my silver bullet. So now for the price, $35 including shipping. The link to the site is below.

Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Inc.: Gourmet E-Liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors
[h=1] DSCN1306.jpg DSCN1309.jpg [/h]

kd5hzw

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Harleton, Texas USA
I have one of these awesome tanks, they are almost bullet proof.. The Stainless Steel is flawless and the Borosilicate glass liner will not crack with any of the cinnamon and acidic juices.. The vendor is a good friend of mine, he runs a very professional company, his ejuice is some of the best on the market today.. And his prices can not be beat, not by anyone or anywhere.. Head on over to catskillmountainvapor store.com and have a look see, if you don't see anything you like you can call and speak with someone that truly has your vaping experience in mind..

* eastXrebel *

Catskill Mountain Vapor Store, Inc.: Gourmet E-Liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Edit: nvm found it in the list of mods & acces.
Looks like a nicely made tank. Cool coincidence that the vendor has the same colored SB as OP.
how tall is it? I haven't seen the numbers in the descrip yet.
I wish they already had the anodized versions. I'd get a satin silver one for my pro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread