Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
How is it possible that with a release date of TOMORROW I still can't find any reviews, pricing info, presales, pretty much nothing about the innokin VTR? Looks pretty, features I want, dig the design, can't find a freakin' thing about it except the same stock photos from the innokin site and the line art feature drawings that have been floating around. Anyone have any new info on this? I'm practically bouncing in my seat over here. :confused:

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I've got the MVP and love it, but it's my only device right now and I'm a little nervous about not having a back up. Since this is from the same company, I'm hoping the quality will be similar, and I like the button position, box mod style, and the fact that you can swap the battery. Excited as I am, though, I'm definitely going to wait to hear from someone with some r/l experience with it before I buy. Especially looking forward to a pbusardo review on it. Might have to get something in the meantime, though, I really am concerned about my lack of a backup device. My friend wanted to quit smoking so I passed on my eGo kit when I got the MVP without really thinking it through.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Sweet!

1-130PG10QQ24.JPG

1-130PG1094MJ.JPG

1-130PG1103I55.jpg

Has a holster and everthang!

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Don't waste your time. I've been in contact with my guy at Fairy-Gifts. They will be the first retail seller for the VTR, as stated by Innokin. See the last few posts in this thread.

Aw, man....well, thanks for the info, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear. I'll keep an eye on that thread.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
IMO, the iTaste SVD is a great tele mod. The Sigelei Zmax V3 is another to look at... and if VW is not a critical feature, and you like self-contained box mods that will run a few days on a single charge, the iTaste MVP is hugely popular.

The MVP is my main (only) device. It's great. Love it. Hug it. Call it George. But George needs company. He looks so lonely, sitting here next to me. He needs a friend. Or friends. Lots of friends. Shiny friends. VV friends. VW friends. Maybe even some bottom feeding friends. Unfortunately, for the time being, it will have to be cheap friends....but come season, when business picks up in these parts, whoooo boy, do we have plans!!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The MVP is my main (only) device. It's great. Love it. Hug it. Call it George. But George needs company. He looks so lonely, sitting here next to me. He needs a friend. Or friends. Lots of friends. Shiny friends. VV friends. VW friends. Maybe even some bottom feeding friends. Unfortunately, for the time being, it will have to be cheap friends....but come season, when business picks up in these parts, whoooo boy, do we have plans!!!

There's nothing wrong with havin' cheap friends. Trashy ones are good too.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread