Stainless Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a note to make my 902 cartos XL which is why they came black and not stainless. They do fit the 902 gear, but they look long (I don't think any longer than an atty and cart though). Where they come in real handy is on a LUX with a long cone - no need for a drip tim on the end.

So you have the XL carts in hand? Can you tell a difference from the standard carts?

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I got a pack of stainless Sidesho cartos. I have enough of the 902s right now but they'll be next on my list. For anyone interested, they look really cool all shiny with no sticker.

I love my 510 stainless cartos with my LUX. Everyone said they burn your lips, but I haven't had any problems, and I don't use a drip-tip. I'll have to get the 902's now. Thanks Garnoch. :)

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
So you have the XL carts in hand? Can you tell a difference from the standard carts?

In hand. I've only been using it today and I usually like to break them in for at least a full day. Here's what I think I can say about the LUX XL.... It tastes almost exactly like the original 902 carto, which I liked and a lot of people liked. To me though both tasted a little sweet almost like it wasn't burning as hot as an atty, where the new Sidesho and 902 cartos taste closer to an atty to me. That's just preference, but like I said, I still liked the old 902 and I do this as well. Can I tell the difference you asked? Yes. I assume because of it being 1.5 Ohms and dual coil, it has a stronger hit and more vapor. A lot of LUX users are going to love these, especially considering it holds about 2ml of juice! I have a tough decision though. More juice and vapor, or the taste I prefer and my drip tip, which I love on the end of the LUX.

Last edited:
In hand. I've only been using it today and I usually like to break them in for at least a full day. Here's what I think I can say about the LUX XL.... It tastes almost exactly like the original 902 carto, which I liked and a lot of people liked. To me though both tasted a little sweet almost like it wasn't burning as hot as an atty, where the new Sidesho and 902 cartos taste closer to an atty to me. That's just preference, but like I said, I still liked the old 902 and I do this as well. Can I tell the difference you asked? Yes. I assume because of it being 1.5 Ohms and dual coil, it has a stronger hit and more vapor. A lot of LUX users are going to love these, especially considering it holds about 2ml of juice! I have a tough decision though. More juice and vapor, or the taste I prefer and my drip tip, which I love on the end of the LUX.

Thanks Garnoch. I will add these to my next order. I was hoping the new 902 high mah batteries would be here also.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
There are Sidesho cartomizers. I have some. Black, white and steel ones. The black and white have steel underneath (I just peeled off the sticker). They work very well. I found that the stickers on some are a little long and impinge on the breathing holes, but I just either shaved a smidgen off one end, or peeled the whole sticker off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread