Stainless Steel Pipe Tip (drip tip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJinVA

Jan 20, 2013
United States
Hey all. I just bought a Hammer style pipe (Hammer Pipe Mod) and also bought a Kanger Protank 2, but I'm looking for a SS pipe tip (drip tip) to go with it. It seems the only ones out there that I've seen look like microphones and are definitely not my style. Does anyone know of any SS drip tips that look like an actual pipe stem? (I'm not looking for the 40 mile long churchwarden style ones either btw, just a nice curved pipe tip) :) Any help would be greatly appreciated! (If you're able to machine one I will buy it from you through the forum. Thanks!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Try epipe mods:

Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig

They have several kinds, though the longer churchwarden's are frequently sold out. I want a Gandalf Pipe, but haven't found one yet (Gandalf epipe). Good luck in your VapeQuest!

P.S. My most coveted epipe:

VV/VW e-pipe by Kir Fanis and friends - Gr-Modders

Perhaps some day....Nivel chip in an epipe....special. Good luck!

I am lucky enough to live a few short miles from Epipemods. They opened up a store front finally and call it "StreamCigs" and many local vapers gather there ans teach each other new tricks/tips.

I get to see the pipes every week that Matt is working on. This is definately a quality hand crafted pipe maker. He goes to alot of trouble picking diff woods out for his creations. What comes out of those blocks of hand picked woods can be quite amazing.

:toast:

Last edited:

ions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
This is the FT drip tip. 58mm. Works great on both my e-pipe mods.

lrjyc.jpg

hwwqp.jpg

Got a custom order of 77mm and 110mm curved drip tips coming in soon. The 55mm is kinda small for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread