standard vs refillable carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
What is the difference? I've been searching and can't find a good explanation of what the diff is. I have a Dura-C.

Yes, any carts can re-filled and used again. As typocinnamongrl suggested you are probably talking about pre-filled vs blank? Yes it is always better to get blanks if you plan on filling them up with your own juice, unless you happen to have some of the same juice they came with.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
It depends. If you are going to refill a cart with a tobacco flavor then it doesn't really matter if it had a tobacco flavor in it first. But it's nice to have blanks for non-tobacco flavors.

Get some blue foam stuffing for 510 carts - when the white stuffing get old and stops working well, try the blue foam
https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=222

With new stuffing, you can reuse a cart a long time,

And start buying/trying some different juices. The stuff that comes in prefilled carts for 2-piece ecigarettes is usually the Chinese 100% PG juice which can be a bit harsh on the tongue and mouth. PG lets through the largest amount of nicotine's harshness. Many US mixers make PG/VG blends - the VG smooths the vape and adds more visible vapor but also dulls the flavor/aroma and TH. I like 70pg/30vg or around there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread