Standing behind products you sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had nothing but great experiences with MVS up until I ordered the cuboid 150w. Had the mod only a week after 30 days, and the atomizer short issue popped up. Made the mod absolutely useless. I paid to have it shipped back and a replacement was sent. Same mod. Now its been just under a month and the same issue has arose, making my mod useless once again. So I emailed support, and they want me to pay to ship it back for another replacement. I asked to get a different mod of equal or lesser value or pay the difference of a more expensive mod. The reply was its been more than 30 days and they are offering a replacement as courtesy. No refunds.

My issue is , should I have to pay for sending it back again? Are they just going to keep sending replacements and me pay for shipping? Wouldnt it be easier and cheaper to give me another mod? I understand warranty cut offs, but 30 days is not long at all. I was only a week past the first time, and it hasnt been 30 days since I received the replacement.

MVS has been my go to for a while but I really feel jipped on this deal. I feel these vendors should stand by the products they sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread