The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Standing behind products you sell...

Discussion in 'MyVaporStore' started by sturner6, Sep 2, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sturner6

sturner6 Full Member

Feb 26, 2012
    here
    I purchased a Smok G150 kit among a bunch of other things from MVS back in May 2018. I am living overseas, and the order was lost in-transit. I only received it a few days ago.

While I was thrilled to finally receive my order, that good feeling was short-lived when I realized that the G150 mod was DOA (dead on arrival). It will not take a charge to one of the internal batteries (getting battery error message), and is thus, essentially a “brick”.

I have contacted your customer support several times but am only getting generic form-letter replies. I need a HUMAN reply. Since I am overseas I need to handle return and replacement in a special way.

Please understand, I am living in a country where it is now illegal to import e-cigs (even though it is not yet illegal to use them), so the only way I can handles this issue with you is while I am in the USA next month.

PLEASE HAVE SOMEBODY CONTACT ME! I will be in the United States for only one week next month so I need to arrange for the return and replacement for that timeframe.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. DB MICHAEL

DB MICHAEL Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2014
    New York
    I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. We were closed for the weekend due to Labor Day. Please private message me your order number and your email address.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.