Stars wars teaser omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
The internet seems to be falling apart over how much that new lightsaber sucks. But i'm gonna throw this out there... It's the best thing I've ever seen on a lightsaber! And I'm loving how the blade seems to ripple and move in comparison to the previous ones. And it looks long too. Reminds me of the old Scottish Claymores. And who the .... is he looking for in those creepy ... woods???? Some epic .... is going to go down there my friends lol!

And I also got goosebumps seeing the Falcon roaring around. The X-Wings too!

Hayezb

Dec 2, 2014
Tennessee
The internet seems to be falling apart over how much that new lightsaber sucks. But i'm gonna throw this out there... It's the best thing I've ever seen on a lightsaber! And I'm loving how the blade seems to ripple and move in comparison to the previous ones. And it looks long too. Reminds me of the old Scottish Claymores. And who the .... is he looking for in those creepy ... woods???? Some epic .... is going to go down there my friends lol!

And I also got goosebumps seeing the Falcon roaring around. The X-Wings too!

I've read that it's like that because it's "homemade" by that character and it's got it's flaws. Speculation of course, but it happened in one of the books.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I've read that it's like that because it's "homemade" by that character and it's got it's flaws. Speculation of course, but it happened in one of the books.
Well technically they're all homemade. The "graduation" to becoming a jedi is you have to make your lightsaber. Its personal to each jedi you can tell a lot about thier personality by looking at how it's made.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Trailer doesn't do much for me.

I think fondness for the new SW has to do with how much one liked (or hated) the prequels. As I am one that liked the prequels, and really like the story being told over the 6 part saga, I will likely have this next installment on same pedestal that some had for Phantom, which admittedly is a little unfair. But you need to come up with a Sith Lord / dark knight that is truly comparable to Emperor and Vader, or IMO, this is just milking the cow for the sake of milking, not for getting quality milk. I mean now that Disney's in charge, I'm sure it will only be about quality, and making money will be way down on the totem pole. Ha, typing that last sentence cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread