Starting a LIST of diacetyl-free ejuice suppliers. Please, keep to JUST listing the supplier names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i got tired of hunting and pecking thru the other thread, i dont want to read arguments about diacetyl and politics.
I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW WHICH SUPPLIERS HAVE DIACETYL-FREE ejuice!

So far I have read the following fit in that category (or i should say, the following suppliers have stated that their ejuices are diacetyl free, as far as they know: And please, yall can help me....the original post may not be, and i am sure is NOT conclusive. I work fulltime so have limited time to update, so I am asking yall for help, feel free to copy and paste my list and add more, and add that post to the top of this thread. That being said, I hope that everyone interested reads the most recent post, to see if someone has added to this list. Thanks yall!
DISCLAIMER:Short of actually supplying independent lab certification(not a manufacturer supplied MSDS or a letter from the vendor's flavor supplier indicating diacetyl free flavor - an actual Certification of Analysis from an independent, recognized lab who tested directly and at random the eliquid(s) in question);
The suppliers on this list have only supplied verbal assurance of the complete absence of diacetyl(and related pulmonotoxic agents) and nothing else. If actual independent lab analysis is available, suppliers will provide the pertinent lab contact info for consumer verification.

Velvet Vapor
Vapor Renu
Totally Wicked
Strictly E-juice
Johnson Creek
DIY
Backwoods Brew
Dekang
Halo
Clouds of Vapor
esmoke
thesmokelesshop
Vapoligy
VapeMasters
Nhaler
Tastyvapes
MadVapes
VaporBomb
Intellicig Ecopure
Tasty Vapor
Mrs T's Bakery
Vaportalk
Juicy Liquid
Liberty Flights
alvinecigs

Suppliers who disclose which flavors have diacetyl:
Pure Vape

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The problem is, do you really believe that they know?
And even if they do know, do you really believe they are telling the truth?

Rather than them just saying they don't have it in their juices, I would like to see their explanation.
And even then, I'm not entirely comfortable.

I agree with rolygate, and test results are what I want to see.

This issue isn't going away that easily.
The vendors need to get their house in order, and know what they are doing.

This could be the issue that ends the carefree good times of ignorance and bliss.
:)

EDIT: I'm sorry to mess up your thread.
EDIT: But it has to be said somewhere in this thread.
EDIT: Hopefully that will be the last time someone says it, since it has been said once.

Last edited:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
dadgum yall! this thread is as simple as "i want to find sulfate-free shampoos" (because they are gentler on the hair). why, once again, make this a political or opinionated thread like the other one? i just want a simple list of those suppliers who dont have diacetyl.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
dadgum yall! this thread is as simple as "i want to find sulfate-free shampoos" (because they are gentler on the hair). why, once again, make this a political or opinionated thread like the other one? i just want a simple list of those suppliers who dont have diacetyl.

One question and I end my posts on this. You smoked analog cigs for how long knowing their is 4000 bad things in them and now the unproven from ecigs has you concered that you are going to blackball suppliers

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
yes exactly. if i choose to vape ejuice with the least amount of chemicals in it, that is my choice to make. i am not blackballing anyone. sheesh! i cant believe this. i am simply wanting to know exactly what is in the ejuice i vape. yes i didnt care about the 4000 chemicals in analogs but now that i am more concerned about my health, i want to know what i vape! its not that hard to understand. this is NOT that hard yall!

One question and I end my posts on this. You smoked analog cigs for how long knowing their is 4000 bad things in them and now the unproven from ecigs has you concered that you are going to blackball suppliers

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
And you take their word on this. Please delete this thread as it serves no purpose

I think you should re-read the OP, slowly. Contemplate the part where it says "Starting a LIST of diacetyl-free ejuice suppliers. Please, keep to JUST listing the supplier names!"

Then decide which post should be deleted.

There are many, many general topic opinionated threads elsewhere on ECF that I would imagine you would enjoy completely.

GL

ice

PS, sorry to the OPer for ruining the thread further with my comments, just getting a little irritated and I would really like to see a no BS concise list as well.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
The problem is, do you really believe that they know?
And even if they do know, do you really believe they are telling the truth?

Rather than them just saying they don't have it in their juices, I would like to see their explanation.
And even then, I'm not entirely comfortable.

I agree with rolygate, and test results are what I want to see.

This issue isn't going away that easily.
The vendors need to get their house in order, and know what they are doing.

This could be the issue that ends the carefree good times of ignorance and bliss.
:)

EDIT: I'm sorry to mess up your thread.
EDIT: But it has to be said somewhere in this thread.
EDIT: Hopefully that will be the last time someone says it, since it has been said once.

As for me and my house we have the audits from our suppliers. VaporBomb did and will not simply say "oh no its not in any of are e liquids". No, I contacted the ingredient and flavor suppliers that we use, I did not ask them if any of their products contained diacetyl, what I asked for was MSDS sheets and audits. That is why this took so long to get back to some people in emails. i will not but information out their that I am not 100% sure is correct. The one international supplier that we do use can not provide an audit but is FDA approved and has supplied and FDA # .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread