Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
One other useful step is after priming and let sit, take a few unpowered draws. As you work your way up in wattage, an occasional unpowered draw is also not a bad idea. It helps draw more juice into the cotton so it's nice and saturated and less likely to end up with a wick on the dryer side. The cotton is those drop in coils is pretty compressed, so assuring juice flows all the way from the outer juice holes to the inner surface touching the coil is your primary goal. A little extra "vacuum" helps with that.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Loved my Genisis atties Izan, but they sure set the definition for 'burnt hit from hell' to a high bar :shock:. After a few of those I learned to take a short test puff every time and if that went well go ahead and do the main drag. The fact it was on a mech mod just made it that much worse.

I've been thinking of trying a Genisis again on a regulated mod and ordered a Origen Genisis V2 Mk2 from Fasttech the other day. I think I'm going to enjoy this combination :)
I was a big genny fan for years. I went from cig a likes in 2011 (maybe used them for a month) then went straight into gennys & mechs. I also went from ss mesh to porous ceramic, then in 2013 started messing with kayfuns. I totally been vaping mtl rtas for the past 5- 1/2 years but about 8 months ago I decided to buy a couple new gennys and tbh, couldn't vape em. Somewhere along the rta line I started building for max TH and the gennys seemed way to mellow in that regard now. Flavor was as great as ever, but they just couldn't match the TH intensity I now get with my rtas, so I sold them both..it was fun though, great memories

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryedan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread