Starting to get into RBA's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salm12

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Monmouth County, NJ
So im generally a carto guy myself. But, I do have an Octopus tank, as well as its smaller Squid counter-part. Both of which I really enjoy, especially when Im just hangin around the house. I have a Drunker tank as well, but having some issues rebuilding it. But my real question is, any suggestions from what you guys on what I should look into getting next? rba wise that is.

Thin

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Scotland
I'm fairly new to vaping but have learned quite a lot in a short time. I recently bought an Igo L dripper, then an Aga T2 tank. Both aren't too expensive but are made of stainless steel and come with a small pack of spare o-rings etc, so should be fairly long lasting. The Aga has a glass tank so no worries about it cracking.

The Igo L is great for changing flavors, but can also hold enough for, say, 2 ciggies worth of vaping. It's dead easy to rebuild so it's also good for messing about with different wick sizes etc. The flavor and throat hit are excellent.

The Aga T2 is supposed to be built using ss mesh wick, but can also be built using silica. I'm staying away from mesh for the moment so have built using silica. It's a bit more fiddly to setup than the dripper, but uses the same technique. It vapes equally as good as the dripper but doesn't need dripped.

I'd highly recommend both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread